ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Awesome Ph1 172

Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSI
Get those wheels done same colour as your F1's.

And lol, was going to say wheres the obligatory picture of ash fitting this time?

lol i did help this time but no time for pics lol! but am sure there will be one next time ;) am in one pic though even if its sitting down for you mr kerr :rasp:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Just found this thread, great read mate looked lovely when I seen it at Scottish modified

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Not a fan of white against the silver :(

Looks better in person! trust me :p

Looked better on the F1s imo. What do you think of the 888's?

Looks good on both id say! And the 888s pretty good! although I'm saving them for the track :)

have to agree there unfortunately. White and silver isnt a good combo for me.

r888s are great tyres on track, but on the road they won't last long i'd imagine.

No probs :) and yeah thats why there off! trackday soon to give them a thrashing :cool:

Get those wheels done same colour as your F1's.

And lol, was going to say wheres the obligatory picture of ash fitting this time?

get me a price for it ;) And lol In my private folder :rasp:

I love it. You can do no wrong with this car (although you'd be a hero if you did the wheels anth)

x

Heres hoping :p And you owe me enough money to get them done anyway ;) :rasp:

That looks fecking awesome man! you put spacers on the front?

Cheers dude! And nah, that's just the offset on the wheels.

Just found this thread, great read mate looked lovely when I seen it at Scottish modified

Thanks man :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Not much of an update! put my black headlining in, gave it a clean and got a full geo set up! handles so much better now :) few pics -

IMGP3653-Copy.jpg

IMGP3658-Copy.jpg

IMGP3645-Copy.jpg

IMGP3647-Copy.jpg

IMGP3650-Copy.jpg

IMGP3663.jpg

Got some custom springs on the way for the back to see if that brings it down a bit! not much else planned for now as im saving for my insurance renewal :cry:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Thought I'd "update" this. Nothing really exciting tbh. Just had a good service etc recently!
List of things done since,

ITG flexy bend + CAF to it airbox.
Smaller battery.
Stripped more out
Fitted ferodo DS2500's
Matched inlets (to go on)
Have new rear springs (to go on)
Painted boot floor
Gave it good clean in the arches etc.
New genuine throttle cable
Bomber spec de-cat LOL
Got it in PFC
And done a few trackdays and just enjoying it really!

Pile of pics - not in any order!

16e3f4f0.jpg

62e66cac.jpg

ff8943b3.jpg

acc34e39.jpg

fa3b4125.jpg

cbe7d905.jpg

bbbeae72.jpg

cfc87622.jpg

0e950992.jpg

Track ****!

257a7117.jpg

b7cc8a79.jpg

And now, all clean and bra on for now ( i do alot of driving for work) ;) Back will be lower when i get my new springs on.

4117b8e3.jpg

5fa50fdf.jpg

Next on the list are whiteline ARB, and i have a ph2 dash waiting to go in, Ill tackle that in the next few weeks, then trying to get a ph2 interior to change from the buckets so i have a bit comfort for the winter!

Thats all the now I think!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Looking tidy, I have my campus interior if you'd like?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL. a shot of the front seats might be needed if my standard interior sells! and it will mean not being in buckets :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Hopefully the 'big' update shall be tomorrow :p I'll even make a new thread in media for it ;)