ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subtle mods added to the burg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Added the following to the 172 over the last couple of days:
  • C2 Aerial
  • Ford Graphite Grey Bullets, Rear Diamond, Clio Badge and Front Diamond
  • Cup Spoiler
  • Genuine rear discs and pads
  • Painted rear calipers 'standard' silver
  • CS Tax disc holder and silver side decals
  • 5mm ghetto rear spacers
Every time I look at the Clio I feel the turinis (which came on the car, f*****s) look to big so hopefully going to source some f1's in the new year as the turinis could do with new tyres all round anyway. However im unsure whether to keep the f1's silver or to match them to the Graphite grey theme. The only reason I changed the badges from the standard chrome effect was to change it up abit and obviously graphite grey was the best choice to contrast against the pure amount of silver already on the car!!

The light was disappearing by the time I got to where I wanted so these look even worse than my normal attempts tbh, but never the less:

DSC00363.gif

DSC00371-1.gif

DSC00379.gif

DSC00367.gif

DSC00376.gif

DSC00386.gif

DSC00357.gif

C&C welcomed!

Dan

Clio 172 RS2
Spot on! What's wrong with the Turini's... reverting back to F1's?

I wrapped my Bullets and Fro. Diamond in faux carbo wrapping vinyl foil... thinking about doing the mirrors now.
Still have these Streamline Carbon Bullets, still can't be bothered to fit these. :eek:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Spot on! What's wrong with the Turini's... reverting back to F1's?

I wrapped my Bullets and Fro. Diamond in faux carbo wrapping vinyl foil... thinking about doing the mirrors now.
Still have these Streamline Carbon Bullets, still can't be bothered to fit these. :eek:

Turinis are to big and sheep for me, even though f1's are fairly sheep but look good on Ph2's, just finding a decent straight set now :)

I was gunna go with everything in carbon but was unsure if I would like it or not so didn't want the expense, but im happy with the results from abit of paint tbh :)

BlackGold 182
Looking good! Will look almost identical to mine when you put on the oz f1s, bit of competition I like ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking good! Will look almost identical to mine when you put on the oz f1s, bit of competition I like ;)

Im not going to be wasting my money on ITB's tho :p, thought about that road on my last Clio and thought it was best not to in the end! I've nearly hit 36k in this now :( :( :p

Zetec YO!!!!!
Looking good mate, are the C2 aerial's a better fit than the CTR ones?

The spacers make a real difference to the stance aswell.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking good mate, are the C2 aerial's a better fit than the CTR ones?

The spacers make a real difference to the stance aswell.

Yes they actually fit well without an overhang at all, alot shorter though but works for me as it doesn't hit on my Cup Spoiler like on my old 172 with a CTR one fitted, oh I also get reception with this as well!

The 25mm's on the front help alot with the stance :D I just need some coilovers and abit more camber imo.

An orange one
keep the turinis, 15's are too small IMHO,

unless you can find some 16" F1's best clio wheel ever!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cheers for the comments so far guys, alot of people thinking I should keep the Turinis :S arg I dunno.

that is lush mate! :) those spacers make such a difference i think! wish my car was as clean as yours

I think the mileage helps! :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Er I don't have any but can get some done at some point :)

The BTB is abit loud on idle and from cold but once your going its fine, you can hardly hear it at any motorway speeds. I still have the cat in mind you, no doubt it would be louder without.

Clio 172 RS2
Turinis are to big and sheep for me, even though f1's are fairly sheep but look good on Ph2's, just finding a decent straight set now :)

I was gunna go with everything in carbon but was unsure if I would like it or not so didn't want the expense, but im happy with the results from abit of paint tbh :)

I know a set of 16" Renault Sport spec. O.Z. F1 (N.O.S.) still in a box in Holland. :p
The regular O.Z. F1's with thick lip edge are quite easy sourced.

Well the faux carbon wrapping foil where leftovers pieces from a befriended signmaker, wrapping cars. Can simply be taken off unlike paint.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cheers for the comments guys, im going to be getting the BTB 182 cat mod for it once I have a 182 cat to work with! :)