ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 17th April Meet

Bit too late to do anything special but the usual?

Drink & pics in diss?

or

Picnic & tea in thetford?

or

Fish & chips in 'insert local beach location'?

Fabia VRS
all really far away, i hate EA

But im on for a meet if the numbers are there and also on for anything :)

C3 Picasso Beast
24th would be OK with me if weather is good and there's a decent amount of people showing up...

db

db detailing™
I can't make it either this month guys, going to Cuba for the next 2 weeks!! Yay! Promise I'll come to one in May or June, should have given the clio a full 'pre-sale' detail by then too!

P.S. I haven't forgot you want me to give yours a detail Rich, I'll be in touch when I get back.

Slow red one
I can't make it either this month guys, going to Cuba for the next 2 weeks!! Yay! Promise I'll come to one in May or June, should have given the clio a full 'pre-sale' detail by then too!

P.S. I haven't forgot you want me to give yours a detail Rich, I'll be in touch when I get back.
Good man, we can discuss it once your back. Can't wait for a good detail to be done, it's needed!

db

db detailing™
Good man, we can discuss it once your back. Can't wait for a good detail to be done, it's needed!

Mine too... it's not been given a proper clean since November! Just been too busy with work, or not actually in the country! We'll sort something soon dude.

Fabia VRS
Is anyone going on sunday to the big meet?

Ive got the day off so im able to convoy with anyone if they want to get anything sorted out?

And is it just a turn up and enjoy day or a ticket buying occasion?

Not sure arran. If we can get atleast a few people to make it worthwile then yes.

Also kingy, I think the people going to the national meet are more peterborough/cambridge way as it's a 3 hour treck for us lot