ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Afternoon Pics...

Chocolate Bar™
yesterday used the sub as my alternative therapy to sort my head out, and after racking up 220 miles :eek: decided it needed some tlc.

so quick wash down, then duragloss sealant to give it some protection, windows cleaned with vanilla moose wax.

SNC10495.jpg

SNC10496.jpg

SNC10501.jpg

SNC10502.jpg

SNC10503.jpg

SNC10504.jpg

SNC10505.jpg

SNC10506.jpg

SNC10507.jpg

SNC10508.jpg

SNC10509.jpg

SNC10511.jpg

SNC10510.jpg

SNC10497.jpg

SNC10498.jpg

16 (not the best fit, but as good as it'll get if you look at the top of the mirror)
SNC10499.jpg

sorry about the quality of the pics, but not been able to get it MOT'd in time, so she has to sit there for a day or two.

Chocolate Bar™
only other recent addition was a maxogen but i fitted last week. but as samco are taking an eternal age to get me an elbow out in yellow i'm running with a pikey black one lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
This and Makavelli's for me :)

Where you get the Birchdown sticker from?!!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Car is looking spot on as usual mate.

Becoming more of a road going track car everytime i see it. Looks good with the back boarded out as opposed to the usual bare metal on show.

Chocolate Bar™
thanks for the comments!

got the decals (got a smaller different on the windscreen) made by ady182 on here :)

got a spare one in silver if you want it paul? and a smaller one in the same design

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lovely car. Perfect modifications. :)

(apart from the steering wheel, you know my thoughts on that one!)

Mondeo TDCI 130
only other recent addition was a maxogen but i fitted last week. but as samco are taking an eternal age to get me an elbow out in yellow i'm running with a pikey black one lol

Why have you got no pics of the ghetto engineering?!:cool: Big vices, dodgy hacksaw's, and middo hacking away on a friday afternoon!

It's a minter to be honest, i popped to the shop in it friday with mark as co-pilot, everybody has a look, it just attracts glances!

Top work matey!:cool:

Chocolate Bar™

Why have you got no pics of the ghetto engineering?!:cool: Big vices, dodgy hacksaw's, and middo hacking away on a friday afternoon!

It's a minter to be honest, i popped to the shop in it friday with mark as co-pilot, everybody has a look, it just attracts glances!

Top work matey!:cool:

shhhhh on my ghetto airfeed! it'll do until my samco arrives.

you want a sticker as well ;)

Chocolate Bar™
Lovely car. Perfect modifications. :)

(apart from the steering wheel, you know my thoughts on that one!)

going to order a new one. looking at a new momo one with black alcantara sections so should be a bit different.