ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Morning Pistonheads Meet

Another 100+ miles on the car this morning.. Least its getting used!

A few of us up here try and sort out a breakfast run now and again, but today turned out to be a lunch run! Hmm, roast beef! Good laugh today, the roads were getting wet though and covered in leaves. Not good.. Few hairy moments! Star of the show was the Murci.. Never been a huge fan of them in pictures, but MY GOD its awesome in the metal.

Probably be one of the last runs of the year.. :(

Onto the pics.. Nothing arty farty..

Out for lunch
DSC_0764.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0756.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

Country run..
DSC_0745.jpg

Dax V8 (sounded fantastic) Interior
DSC_0775.jpg

Tubi lurking..
DSC_0772.jpg

Stop for a chat..
DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

The Murcielago.
Murci.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

MurciInterior.jpg

MurciEngine.jpg

DSC_0776.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oooooo some very nice cars there, Its good to see there are people out there who buy supercars and actually use them. Instead of just keeping them in garages for nobody to see :)

Is that a scratch or a hair above the fuel filler cap?

Oooooo some very nice cars there, Its good to see there are people out there who buy supercars and actually use them. Instead of just keeping them in garages for nobody to see :)

Is that a scratch or a hair above the fuel filler cap?

The Orange SL owner had the ESP off the whole day. Looked like a scary ride!

The GTR was still being run in, but even then it still looked quick!

Think it must be a scratch.. Never actually noticed it!

Nice range of cars, how does the GTR compare to your gallardo performance wise?

As above, its not quite run in yet.. Performance wise I don't think there would be much in it, but I think in the real world it would be easier to drive faster. Especially across anything other than a straight smooth road! lol

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Looks a great day.

You cant beat a get together with fellow enthusiasts :D

Nah I doubt it! The other two are Superleggeras so I think you really need the wheels/stickers/carbon to pull it off

Porsche Boxster987S
incredible set of cars. The orange SL looks awesome and the gtr looks superb too. Must of been making some noise along those roads:approve:

Charged Superleggera
love your car justin. superleggera is also awsome but cant justify the extra cost compared to a normal gallardo.