ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

superchip

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i want to get my chipped in the next few months there is a guy on here that fits them but it up in leeds way:dapprove: . I am in south west wales. there is a place that will fit super chips 50 mile away for £293

do u think they r any good i have a 172

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
thinking same as JZR^, do they change the cars MPG much? ive got a zorst and filter on my 172 so think it would be the next step. whats the dif between superchips - blue fin thing and other stuff like farst chip? which is best?

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i don't think u can put a blue fin on a renault they r mainly for fords.

clio v6
i superchipped mine...had to have induction kit as well..to make the most difference..
got 181.6 bhp at flywheel

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Speak to BB Tuning about this.
They sorted me a Reflashed ECU which improves allround performance.
Ive noticed better torque and increased throttle response.
www.bbperformancetuning.co.uk
or call 01787 221856 and speak to Andy

Silver Fabia vRS
Bluefins are for Fords and we have just released one for the Mini. Renault Clios are done by connecting into the OBD port behind the ashtray. It depends what you want from the chip as to who you go for.

We (Superchips) offer a warranty if you still have a manu warranty for a year/ 30000 miles and this can be renewed every year for a fee. We can also modify the fuel/ignition timing/rev limit on any Clio whilst also being able to directly improve the throttle response on the V6. Although we can't directly modify the throttle response on Clios other than V6 you will notice it is more responsive due to the changes we make.

We also do a 7 day money back guarantee if you want the chip removed, the only thing you will loose is the fitting fee which varies from dealer to dealer, although it should be no more than £50. We can also customise the chip for your car if you want but it is upto the dealer if they want to spend the time to sort a specific chip out for your car.

Snotter's
i wouldnt bother with a chip personally,if you have just got an exhaust and ik you wont see much of a gain.spend the money on a manifold or cams etc the get it re-mapped