ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

superspray

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
just used the superspray like justin, very good piece of kit for £10 , i used chem guys washnwax and it frothed up niceley but as in prev posts not like snow as i think thats due to the product, now getting rid of powerwasher as no use for it now,

the guy said he would do a group buy on them and knock a few quid off well worth it if u ask me

A well built VW
I use my karcher at the moment and used the last of my tesco shampoo with the karcher foam gun and it did an excellent job

I was gonna get a superspray as its a load of hassle getting the Karcher out whenever i wash the car but i have not been persuaded by the performance of any other gun for the hose.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i have just ordered some super snow foam to try with the superspray see if that works or will have to get jet wash out, thats y i got superspray coz by the time u connect washer etc u get fucked off