ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supersprint exhaust

Half stripped mk2 172
yesterday fitted my 63.5mm supersprint exhaust with decat pipe at mark fish motorsport. One word to describe it - AWESOME. F**k its loud.
Cheers lawrence.

And fitted as well apex 40mm springs. Looks nice and low. Cheers Nathan.

It was a long day. but was fun.

Another member should be posting some pics up soon.

Vince

Thought Lawrence had the 70mm, either way i had the 63.5 (which i then sold to Yoz) and it was the awesome. Be prepared to get addicted to blipping on downshift :)

MKIII 138
Loony said:
Thought Lawrence had the 70mm, either way i had the 63.5 (which i then sold to Yoz) and it was the awesome. Be prepared to get addicted to blipping on downshift :)

why what happens ?

Half stripped mk2 172
yeah, sure enough already had a bit of an argument with one of my neighbors but i dont care, told him just put one on yr m3 mate!

Vince :approve:

Half stripped mk2 172
^^^^people if you want to get yourself the best system for a 172, speak to yoz and fit a 63.5mm, like i got:D, Its just amazing!

Vince

uploading a video now...

has passing traffic to show how loud it is, I need to get around to editing it all into a flowing sequence, but haven't had the time.

/y0z

Last edited:
has it been repacked yet? that exhaust has been through so many hands its a shocker... lol it was on its was out a while back.