ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supersprint exhausts, opinions????

E36 M3. 182
Hi all, ive got a bit of an issue with my current (pattern) exhaust. The centre box is just too close to its heat shielding, even after bending the heat shield out of the way as much as possible, the centre box is still hitting it. Ive just replaced all of the exhaust mounts and the dogbone mount, so its not down to exessive engine movement.
The solution im currently considering is to get a straight through centre section, thus removing the offending centre box and hopefully preventing any more rattling. The only people i can find so far to do such an exhaust are supersprint, so what do you reckon folks????

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
172 or 182??

If 182, look at Yozza aswell but for sheer quality and noise, supersprint wins for me. (yes I have one).

E36 M3. 182
Mk2 ph1 Rsi (1600 k4m engine). Ive spent soooo much time underneath it trying to get the exhaust (originally done at a tyre and exhaust place in st andrews) to sit correctly under the car, only to realise that the muppets had used a centre section hanger to hang the rear section instead of the x bushed casting, pricks!!!! The way i see it, 170 sheets for a new straight through centre section and rear box seems like a bargain!! You say you have one, what parts do you have, and how much louder are they than stock??

clio 172 cup
i have supersprint centre section on a 172 cup. also try devil exhaust and scorpion. got mine from sorensen road sport.

Renaultsport Clio 197
supersprint are on off the best performance exhausts makers in the world..if not the best :)

quality!
can't go wrong with them!
also have great sound