ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sussex/Surrey Exhaust & performance parts

Clio 182 & VX220
My 182 just failed it's MOT on emissions, apparently on the centre section of the exhaust. The whole exhaust has got rather corroded so it is time to change for a new one anyway.

My question is, does anyone know of a place around Sussex or Surrey that would hold an exhaust for a 182, preferably an aftermarket.

I need to get it done fairly quickly to get the MOT back.

I have done a google search and not found much around this area.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Clio 182 & VX220
FFS

The missus has just been down to pick up the car and now the MOT service station have told her there are no brakes..... I mean none at all.

WTF! is that some sort of crazy coincidence that the brakes should go at the same time as the MOT is being done???:mad:

RB 182 with CUP packs
I know Powerflow in Carshalton might be able to help you fab a bespoke effort mate.
Circa £400 when I asked them, but that included the cat mod to a wider diameter outlet.

HTHs