ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swapability of interior parts from 172 phII to 182

182FF with cup packs
I'm thinking the plastic parts in the interior like the dash and the door pillars etc. I like the leather/alcantara interior, but the acres of plastic annoy me.

The reason being, is I'm toying with the idea of getting these parts flocked, but as it is my daily drive I don't fancy driving around without a dash for a week or 3 while the parts are away getting done.

BUT I have my dead 172 ph2 sat on my drive with a near perfect interior which i could send away to get flocked, then install that in the car, which then leaves me with the original interior for if/when I want to sell the car.

edit: The other choice obviously is to go full leather/alcantara, but I suspect thats really pricy, but if anyone has gone that route, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics

Last edited:

Da

Less
Will all fit, some colours may vary slightly but I doubt this will be an issue if it's getting flocked.

182FF with cup packs
Indeed, colour will not matter :) It'll be hidden under fluff :).

Now I just have to figure what colour, do I go for black, or do I go for something close to the Alcantara.

I might get a test piece done to see how close the colour match can be done.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
What happens to the passenger airbag in the event of it deploying on a flocked dash?

Surely the flocking prevents it from deploying fully?