ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swapping 360 hard drive info

Inferno 182
As above,i currently have a original 360 recently repaired from rrod with the standard hard drive fitted to the early models but fancy a elite and with all the the forza 3 talk on here and the impending release off assassins 2 and mw2,it would be a good time to change with the right deal depending on the trade value of mine.

So thinking if i get at least 2 of the 3 games mentioned i might as well get a deal so how do i get all my acheivements and save games off the current hard drive presuming thats where they are?

cheers sorry went on a bit!! :eek:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
If you buy a new console with a bigger hardrive you have to register the serial number on the MS site and they will send you out a transfer kit FOC.

BMW F31
^^what this man said!

i rang MS up last week and ordered over the phone as i didnt fancy having to send the form to them via post.

recovering gamertag to the new console will only bring your GT not your gamesaves etc.