ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swapping 360 hard drive info

Inferno 182
As above,i currently have a original 360 recently repaired from rrod with the standard hard drive fitted to the early models but fancy a elite and with all the the forza 3 talk on here and the impending release off assassins 2 and mw2,it would be a good time to change with the right deal depending on the trade value of mine.

So thinking if i get at least 2 of the 3 games mentioned i might as well get a deal so how do i get all my acheivements and save games off the current hard drive presuming thats where they are?

cheers sorry went on a bit!! :eek:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
If you buy a new console with a bigger hardrive you have to register the serial number on the MS site and they will send you out a transfer kit FOC.

BMW F31
^^what this man said!

i rang MS up last week and ordered over the phone as i didnt fancy having to send the form to them via post.

recovering gamertag to the new console will only bring your GT not your gamesaves etc.