ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Syncing up ( Mac ) iCal with Calendar on iPhone 4

As above really , i have a lot of need and dates in my iCal , is there any way i can access my iCal from my iPhone?

Sorry if it's a dumb question

Mk2 Golf GTI
You want to look into syncing through the cloud too, i.e. wireless sync. So whenever you change/add to your calendar on one device, the info is automatically sent to the cloud and appears on your other device within seconds.

I personally paid for mobileme but it can be done via gmail/microsoft exchange etc

I've sorted this now , and it's cool thanks. Is there anyway how i can change the colour of certain things? ( i manage a band - doin really well ) ie gigs = green , the lads holidays = blue , recording = red , my personal stuff = black , etc?

Thanks

Open iCal > file > New Calendar.

Right click on it at the left hand side and then select Get Info. Change its colour here.

ical