ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T. Turbo is back

172 cup
Thats the one Dan, seen Steve a few times on the road, could see his naughty intercooler on the front :)

Saw it at Lindisfarm roundabout filling up first time, tried to keep up on the way out in the Ibiza Cupra (ko4s 240bhp) back when he had less than 300bhp and got obliterated... Then tried to keep up along a dual carriageway in the 172 Cup, which was even more funny!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
It's been a long time coming but it will certainly push the boundaries of Clio tuning

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah its taken a lot longer than it should of. It's been at the fabricators since May last year and for one reason or another it was only started last week :( anyway at least during that time I had a chance to change/upgrade a few things.

It will be something quite unique when its done, but all wrapped up in a toatlly standard looking Trophy shell :evil:

172 turbo 'cup'
Bet it's unique spoke to andy last week he said they had'nt started it that's bad crack after how long they've had it.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Just picked my car up from the fabricators today, it's now at BTM ready for the big build to commence on Monday :)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
It'll easily hit 500bhp maybe as much as 530, but if I want 600 I'll need to move upto something like a gtx35. I'm not sure what my 870cc injectors are good for so they might need changing as well. The rest of the set up is future proof :)

Lionel Richie
I took a pic earlier, but i've had to edit it
20130223_151400_zps417ac783.jpg

Lionel Richie
because "someone" likes nicking ideas and calling it their idea and that's not cricket ;) (plus its not ready yet!)

big boost cup
Seems a very impressive build. what are your plans for the car racing/fast road? what gearbox are you running?
may need to pm you regarding components etc as im wanting that sort of power and more for drag racing

Lionel Richie
its running an R26 box, its £10 to visit the workshop from now on, i can't deal with having a social drop in centre anymore LOL!

Clio 16v 'YOJ'
If your using an r26 box, did you make an adapter to fit it to the 172 f4r or are you running the later r26 f4r?

Cheers