ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T. Turbo is back

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
hi mate,

are you still using the jc5 on your new setup or are you converting to 02m?

the reason i'm asking is i'm looking for a used helix paddle for my turbo conversion.
(btw, your inbox is full)

cheers,
Arthur

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Shut the front and back door. Holy f*ck that is incredible.

If I was wearing a hat, I'd doff it right now. Then probably piss in it and put it back on. Admiration. Lots.

A

ashy_gtt

I took a pic earlier, but i've had to edit it
20130223_151400_zps417ac783.jpg

Looks sh!te

225 powered mk2
This is only down the road from me now, had to drop Steve some brackets off, all I'm saying is this will be some crazy weapon!!

Countryman JCW
Nice to meet you at Fred's Steve... For those interested the engine looks awesome!! Seriously cool custom inlet!

I hope the EPAS works as expected on yours so that Fred can fit it to mine!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Nice to meet you at Fred's Steve... For those interested the engine looks awesome!! Seriously cool custom inlet!

I hope the EPAS works as expected on yours so that Fred can fit it to mine!

What work you been getting done to yours?

Countryman JCW
What work you been getting done to yours?

New Clutch fitted, and then hopefully the EPAS set up from a twingo. Fred is doing it for the first time on Steves turbo, then if all goes well il be having it done to mine. The high pressure PAS pipe split so is spewing fluid out for fun!

Once thats done its time for a re-map and some more horses!

Awesome Clio is awesome etc...etc...etc...

What I want to know is the numbers (not the power - the ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££).

Hat's off to you sir! This is mental.

Lionel Richie
we're waiting for custom brake lines, some fancy heat sheilding stuff and for me to rebuild the "special gearbox" then its assembly time :D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
seem this at Freds a few times when i've visited. The aluminum Plenum chamber looks incredible.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Well for anyone who is interested the Trophy is alive, it's heading down to RSTuning for Paul to work his magic. Expect a long overdue update soon