ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taunton, tit

Status
Not open for further replies.
  M135i, 118 coupe
If you want to drive like a t**t down my road again come knock on my door and let me know next time. Inferno orange 182.

Rant over

M135i, 118 coupe
Cliosport investigation team Dan stop selling cars and move in to PI mate.. Cheers pal, the photo is near my road as well.

WRX
Lol! Inspector Dan
Lieutenant Dan?
862E55B5-DE2C-4EC1-A469-A7FB879499D0-3925-000004980DA5C063_zpsc60111e2.jpg

Last edited:
  M135i, 118 coupe
I can't post in his thread as I've been a tight arse and not paid up again. As I'm only visiting the rents house as I'm in the forces based else where, I've now seen where the car is.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't post in his thread as I've been a tight arse and not paid up again. As I'm only visiting the rents house as I'm in the forces based else where, I've now seen where the car is.

​Whoa!! Don't start beating people up based on my information! It may not even be him!

M135i, 118 coupe
Yeah redcap (monkey) mate but attached to marines police, I'm am instructor at ATR winchester at the moment for the new recruits.

M135i, 118 coupe
Hopefully said person will read the thread and not drive like a t**t again, and nothing more be said, will see......... If not I'm sending detective Dan in to gather int

M135i, 118 coupe
Hopefully it was a one off then, plenty of bellends around the bowl to do that with, but it is his car the lad who use to own some chavved up DCI.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Well this didn't turn out as expected. An apology straight off? Different for CS.

​Expected a response a long the lines of "Get a life mate, I'm a animal, I'll drive how I want!". How odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.