ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tax disc holders

BG Clio 182
Right this has obviously been covered but today's the first of October meaning no obligation to show the tax disc anymore! So, with the cliosport tax disc holder being such an 'iconic' thing and way of telling an coming car you're in the forum, will you be leaving it in or taking it out? Maybe some kind of sticker to replace it be a good idea?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Right this has obviously been covered but today's the first of October meaning no obligation to show the tax disc anymore! So, with the cliosport tax disc holder being such an 'iconic' thing and way of telling an coming car you're in the forum, will you be leaving it in or taking it out? Maybe some kind of sticker to replace it be a good idea?

Wtf. As if you can spot a Cs tax disc holder from outside the car.

BG Clio 182
Wtf. As if you can spot a Cs tax disc holder from outside the car.
Think you may very well have an issue mate where I live it's mostly 30 zones and 20 zones. If I see a clio sport coming towards I look at the tax disc because at 30 mph it's very easy to spot?!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Think you may very well have an issue mate where I live it's mostly 30 zones and 20 zones. If I see a clio sport coming towards I look at the tax disc because at 30 mph it's very easy to spot?!

Challenge accepted.

barney-stinson.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Haha ;) suppose depends on where you live ;) anyways what're you doing with that lovely liquid yellow is your tax disc staying in or are you ripping the w**kah out?

I'll probably leave it in for now as I'm lazy.

When i do pull it out it'll be used as a coaster or stuck on the side of my tool box at work.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Iconic, really!? I only fitted mine cos the old one fell out.

It's some level of sad to cut your old one up to keep he Cs bit.

BG Clio 182
No, just no.

You can buy CS stickers if that's what you want lol.
Forgive me if it's gonna look s**t but I've bought a clio sport sticker it's like a cs with the three lines underneath and am.gonna put that there instead. I dunno how it'll look but might be a trend ;)

Arctic 182
Ok so time for a who the hell cares post/picture but I did this today;
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412258843.314570.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412258858.781049.jpg

I cut the tax part off the CS card holder & popped it back in. Still reppin' the forum & have a place to pop my work permit (poking out the card holder). It did look nice without anything in but I don't think it looks too bad now.

BG Clio 182
Ok so time for a who the hell cares post/picture but I did this today;
View attachment 114824
View attachment 114825

I cut the tax part off the CS card holder & popped it back in. Still reppin' the forum & have a place to pop my work permit (poking out the card holder). It did look nice without anything in but I don't think it looks too bad now.
Looks okay that mate! I've ordered a large sticker to replace it from the forum shop haha so will see how that one looks :/