ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Technet Subscribers

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
I am thinking about getting a technet subscription mainly for windows 7 ultimate - i.e. getting it early.

does anyone else have one? do you know how many licenses/serials you get with each subscription? are you limited to installing it on one pc etc, been googling and not had much luck finding the answers. cheers boys (and girls?)

Polo GTi
Well we used to have Technet, years ago, and there was about a 10 licence limit on Operating Systems if I remeber correctly, but this was a long time ago, I'm guessing it has now changed a fair bit.

SLK250 CDI
I have Action Pack (know it's different from Technet) and we get 10x 7 Professional and 1x 7 Ultimate.

Clio 182
Hi David

Yes mate you get 1 licence per product and still have to go through product activation as they are usually classed as retail licenses

hope this helps

Darrell

SLK250 CDI
Oh yeah, not got it yet sorry! It won't be till the end of August that 7 comes through IIRC - download first and then physical media will be following according to the recent updates.