ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teggy Type R

Titanium 182 FF
Anybody got any pics? Championship White?
Saving for one of these at the moment could afford one 20/21 doubt ill be able to get insurance tho :(

Maz

LY 200
I drove this the other day .. mint car .. just didn't give me the hmmmmm I was looking for ..

Edit - pic removed not my car so shouldn't really post it .. :( sorry

Last edited:
  cock mobile.
Here you go mate (note I have now got a stick on plate which helps the front look more aggressive, and a HKS system which looks much better than the Fujitsubo):

front.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I love the Teg in CW. I considered getting one from Japan but I couldn't get insured on it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Expensive toys, my mates got one in Milano Red.

My bro's got a DC2 as well..

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

colourcars.jpg

172cup
whats the typical performance on these?

Couple of nutters round my way have one each. They drive them like nothing on earth and seen them outhandle some impressive machines. Dunno if they are modded or not though. Sound ace!

I give them a go every now any then, and have no problems keeping up with them.

cock mobile.
d.brown said:
whats the typical performance on these?

Couple of nutters round my way have one each. They drive them like nothing on earth and seen them outhandle some impressive machines. Dunno if they are modded or not though. Sound ace!

I give them a go every now any then, and have no problems keeping up with them.

itr-dc5.com that has all the details.

Straight line, Cup is about the same to around 60-70 and then the Cup just becomes a dot in the mirror past that.

Handaling was fantastic in the Cup (had Eibach Pro's as well), but the LSD in the Teg makes corning dreamy.

Basically, Cup was great car, Teg is everything the Cup isn't and is overall a much more sorted car.

172cup
ive just been reading through that forum for the last half hour... and my conclusion....

... ITR's are the fastest, most comfortable, pretty, sporty, elegant, powerful, car you can ever buy. Its the fastest FWD car in the world. Its the best looking car ever. Nothing can touch it in a straight line. Or in a corner in fact. And most of the people typing on there are so far up their own assholes its not even funny.

As if you didnt get that already.

cock mobile.
d.brown said:
... ITR's are the fastest, most comfortable, pretty, sporty, elegant, powerful, car you can ever buy. Its the fastest FWD car in the world. Its the best looking car ever. Nothing can touch it in a straight line. Or in a corner in fact. And most of the people typing on there are so far up their own assholes its not even funny.

Arrhhhh look, he's all upset because his Cup can't do it in the twisties :clown: :clown: :clown:

Fact is, it's a great car, and is superiour to the Cup, if that makes you pissed off and rant about people being arseholes that you have never met, so be it.

172cup
Not once did i actually say it was any of that. Not once did i ever say it wasn't.

If you read through the crap that most people type on there... you'll see my point is valid. No ones allowed any opinion on any other car cos they're all crap in comparison.

Its got fuk all to do with who's car is fastest... more a case of "get a life" really.

Case point: I've never met Tony Blair..... but i know he's an arsehole.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
my mates got a dc2. its pretty good like. love the seats and the screamin vtec. top car. hes sellin it if anyone wants one. black dc2 with civic type r 17s and ind kit.

cock mobile.
d.brown said:
Not once did i actually say it was any of that. Not once did i ever say it wasn't.

Then why start an arguement over it?

d.brown said:
If you read through the crap that most people type on there... you'll see my point is valid. No ones allowed any opinion on any other car cos they're all crap in comparison.

Like most sites, people are biased, are you trying to say CS isn't biased? :clown:

You'll also notice people do actually talk and rate other cars, but like most biased web sites always conclude, I like the Teg better.

d.brown said:
Its got fuk all to do with who's car is fastest... more a case of "get a life" really.

Umm, was that a dig at me, my life is pretty damn good thanks, always loved petty comments like this, I mean you know fuk all about me, or my life!

d.brown said:
Case point: I've never met Tony Blair..... but i know he's an arsehole.

You're entitled to your opinion, I don't envy his job, and some of his decision do make me agree with your point.

172cup
The only addition i have... is if you read my post properly, it wasn't such an argument starter, more of an opinion.

You seem to take just about every point i have aforementioned personally for whatever reason.... thats down to you. With yourself doing so doesnt mean i shall retract what ive said, however possibly strengthen my case from the outset.

cock mobile.
d.brown said:
The only addition i have... is if you read my post properly, it wasn't such an argument starter, more of an opinion.

You seem to take just about every point i have aforementioned personally for whatever reason.... thats down to you. With yourself doing so doesnt mean i shall retract what ive said, however possibly strengthen my case from the outset.

I wouldn't expect you to retract anything you've said, after all, you've said it now, and your general opinion is noted.

You said most people on the site are "up their own arseholes" I post regularly on there and so do some of my friends, therefore if it's not a dig at me, it must be at some of my friends, afterall how much of them is "most".

I very much doubt this would strengthen your 'arguement' whatever that is!

I'm generally not an arguementive person, look through my posts and ask people I've met if you wish; but when you say "get a life" and "most are up their arse" etc, I'm obviously going to defend my side.

Titanium 182 FF
Ali your bros DC2 is mint never considerd a DC2 but in black that looks mint!

Do you know how much he paid for it?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think its a stunning car and way better than any effort renault made on the 172/182
Its also pretty damn fast too

ian

I was playing with a Teg DC2 last night, on a rolling start i was quicker up until 4th gear, then he was pulling back on me, but each time i would pull on him in 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Both teg's are race cars made for the road.

Clio's are road cars made fast.

Therein lies the difference.