ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Temp Sensor

MK2 172 FF
I don't seem to have a temp showing on my display. Ive had a look in the manual for the fuse that relates to this but it doesnt tell you.
Anyone know?

If the fuse is fine, where would be my next point of call?

megane gt dci 150
temp sensor it self, or try adjusting the electric mirror (same connection block thingy as the temp sensor. if thats not working, pop the mirror plastic off, in the car, and there should be the connection thing there . bit hard to explain, hope this helps lol

MK2 172 FF
does the actual glass pull off or do you have to pull the base plate off with the glass attached?

Iceberg Ph1
Bit unusual for it not to display at all? I would assume if it was broken it would show some odd figures or just 0...?

I know its no real help but this would be my understanding of it?

megane gt dci 150
the cover things inside the car, near the hinge, triangled shaped. if you pull that off, there should be the connector there mate

MK2 172 FF
Bit unusual for it not to display at all? I would assume if it was broken it would show some odd figures or just 0...?

I know its no real help but this would be my understanding of it?
This is why i thought it may be the fuse. Hmmm?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Am I on a different planet here?? But on my phs1 electrc mirrors won't adjust, as yet not investigated. Does this mean my temp sensor will then be Reading wrong, so fuelling wrong?

This is why i thought it may be the fuse. Hmmm?

Doesn't show anything if it thinks its over 60c. Mines f**ked also, stuck on 48c or above. Mine fixed itself for a while but now is broken again :( Does your AC/Climate Control allow full speed fan? Im not sure if the problem is related for myself.

Its a common fault and the part from Renault is something like £40 which is basically a thermostat apparently. You can fix it on the dodge with just a normal thermostat for a couple of quid but I can't find anyone that has a guide on it :(

Also would like to know for definate how to take the mirror out as I don't want to f**k it.

MK2 172 FF
yeah i can get my fan upto full speed, the a/c comes on but needs re-gassing. May have visit to the scrap yard and see if they have 1*2 in and get a replacement sensor. Still would have thought that there should be something on the display even if the thermostat was broken