ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

temperatures on climate control all wrong!!

Hi, had a spell of hot weather recently so turned on the air con only to notice it stopped working and was blowing hot air, no big deal I though, maybe a leak in the air con but a few days later on a cold morning after the car warmed up I stuck the heating up to 25 degrees but there was only cold air coming out,
I've already gotten to the heater matrix to see if the cog to control the temperature was broken but on taking it apart it didn't look sheared or damaged..
really confused on this one and after searching through the site can't find a similar problem..

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
If you only get cold air, try turning it to maximum, if you get very hot but not change in the middle it could be the temperature resistor/heat sync that is under the scuttle panel at the base of the drivers side of the windshield.

had mine on my 182 go a few month ago easy enough to change just need small hands

Cheers lads, might just try and change the Internal temp sensor, I don't think it's the resister because the climate control unit seems to have full range but I could be wrong.. saw the guide on changing the Internal temp sensor, seems easy enough, have to love this site, very helpful..