ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tesco Brighouse, Petrol Station - Blonde

H22A7 Accord Type R
Filling up her little silver clio while i was filling my van up..........

Pink tax disk holder......... its a long shot, but.........anyone on here??????

.....???? lol!!

H22A7 Accord Type R
well.......... this is probably the first time i have posted a 'spotted' in a few years.............. ;) lol

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Was there anything else pink on her car? I may have seen the same blonde.

H22A7 Accord Type R
i think so? Something hanging over the passenger seat? Its a mk2 Ph1? (think thats right - evil john year lol)........

H22A7 Accord Type R
right, im off to stick my spare cliosport sticker on the back bumper of my van!!!!!! Why do i always think of these things too late! lol

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I work in Brighouse, I may have to carry some flyers in the glove box lol.

H22A7 Accord Type R
SkinDeep........hmmm.......... im not sure i like your tone!! ;) lol! get off my spot!! lol lol...... Will need to go out in the Honda next time ;) that wont ever see tesco petrol though lol - i hate putting it in my van (their diesel is shite) but it was licking the tank

H22A7 Accord Type R
I work in Brighouse,

where abouts mate? and what car do you take to work? you werent that nobber who reversed his passat into the front of my van about 6 months ago were you??? lol - Brighouse traffic lights?? ;)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
4.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
Tidy mate! i like it! i would definately spot that! :) . . . .your not petite and blonde are you? if i squint my eyes a little?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a blonde in a silver phase 1, Works at one of my local colleges.
Off topic but do they sell the 99 ron at tesco Brighouse, because they dont at that cr_p one in town?

H22A7 Accord Type R
You live in Brighouse??? Local!

She wasnt in a R-Sport clio, just a normal one! ;)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I drive through Brighouse most days and never get spotted, although I have never spotted anyone else either.

RS Clio 182
Ok lol, ive just seen my first RS clio in Brighouse,a light blue 182 - they wouldve spotted me aswell as i went straight past them in the lane head area ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
i seen a racing blue one the other day too......... and was following a cup through brighouse the other day.....exhaust and tiny little ELF mirrors

H22A7 Accord Type R
you coulda flashed the hazzards! i was behind you all the way along brighouse high street lad lol