ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tescos insurance, what to tell em

got an rsi 1.8, im 17 yr old male, insurance is way high on my parrents, and i wanna do stuff to the car, but dont wanna do anything thats gonna affect insurance? what does/doesnt affect insurance? ( mainly interested on filter at mo but a nice list be grand!) cheers boys ryan

Mondeo STTDCI

If you mod it in anyway tell them.

People like u cause my insurance to be way too high.

Clio 197

changing the radio affects insurance ! so yeah you need to tell em every last detail or you could find your self un insured WHEN it comes to claim time. imo a rsi is too fast for a first time driver (which im assuming as your 17)

put it this way tesco added £300 to my policy to put alloys on my 1.2 8v corsa, i wouldnt like to think how much they will take the piss for with u!

Tescos with me, when i setup the policy asked if i had alloys on so thats alrite with no dramatic price increase? mind you i spect it will be different as im only covered on third party?, and wheels wud put it up via the theft part? so if i dont have theft, then maybies body kit stuf is alrite to? maybie not ryan

don't

just give em a ring and ask em about it all first, c what theyll allow and how much they will increase 4 each mod

easiest way and safest :)

Just for your info, Tesco insurance is actually Direct Line.

Who ive been insured with for the last 7 years. Pretty cheap now as ive got maximum no claims discount. Oh and im 30!!:(

Would cost me £950/£1400 (TPFT/FC) to insure a valver this year if i had one. Im 22, 3Yrs NCD, and 3 SP30 Convitions (in jan 01, mar 01, oct 03).