ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Testing

yeah mate they work, but if you use the image box (3rd one under the pic in your album) it will appear as a picture, rather than a link

When are you getting some coilovers for it ;)

before
4x4.jpg

after
lowercopy2.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 200 F4Rt
coilovers? and loose the sachs? you must be maaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

nice car mind, tho see more Trophy's these days than normal 182's!

Chocolate Bar™
lmao me too, its the whole reason you pay extra for the trophy, for the mint suspension you cant take it off

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Doesn't look like a Tropy some how, I no the splitter is missing, it looks quite high :S
Probaly just me.

Notorious said:
I would have thought it was obvious..

It is obvious hence the ;) after the original comment I made.

However a set of coilovers would be a nice upgrade on a Trophy. If you want remote reservoirs spec them on a set of ledas;) + you get adjustable damping, ride height, camber, spring rate choice you can easily replace them if they get damaged, send them back to Leda for a service, I have probably missed something but there are lots of reasons why.....

Stick the sachs in the garage you can always put them back on when you come to sell.

Give me a coilovered 182 anyday you even get to choose a nice colour :rasp: