ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thank u greenlight!

Porsche Boxster

just a mention to anyone wanting to take out insurance on a 172/cup/182 etc. def give these guys a call. im 23, 2yrs NCB, living in greater london (quite high risk!)...... £826! and they didnt even charge me anything to add a s/s exhaust. tops! :) next best i got was from admiral at just over £1k, everyone else was wanting stupid money! 2/3k!

Mike

yep, im in london as well and theyve always been spot on for me as well. ive had 4 modded cars insured with them since march this year and never had any problems.

Porsche Boxster

im JUST inside greater london in hainault mate (end of the central line! lol) they seemed friendly enuff on the phone, and they beat all my other quotes by almost £200! + they seem to be fairly mod friendly as long as it doesnt increase the value of ur car dramatically! def a happy chappy :)

Yep they were by far the best for me...950 quid with all mods declared...

2nd best were Elephant for 1K and that was without the mods...

I have had 9 points in the last 5 yrs with 1 claim made after my 172 got nicked last year Greenlight were happy to insure me at £790 fully comp but that was based on me having a tracker fitted.