ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You to all that attended FCS.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
We were all impressed at the huge turn out, cheers guys and girls.

It was my first ever FCS, and i thought it was ace.

Cheers to the guys that helped out with the nightmare that was packing up.
Special thanks to Sash for helping out in the windswept "tent" all day!

We (CS Staff) Hope you like the new look and look forward to even more shows/events in 2008.

Cheers!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The packs will go into the shop this week, for delivery next week.
(The people that got a pack today, will get thier cards sent to them in around 7-14 days)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, Thanks to all of you that made the effort to attend and everyone that helped out with the out of control tent upon pack time!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
That said, i didnt see any other clubs even attempt to keep thier tent up all day!

BTW, it looks like this when its calm

photo3.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
There was a stand in the infield area that had 5/6 people trying to hold theirs down as they packed the stand away, was a nightmare and very scarey..

The new additions looked very good, I think sh33n felt the weight of things holding the cs tent down ;)

1 Series Coupe
Was great to see everyone again! Nice to put some names to faces too!

The windswept tent packing away session was interesting!

didnt come with u lot but watched your tracktime, spoke to a good few members, perved at the stand n got pissed with griff last nite so i kinda wanna say thankyou but in a no thank you kinda way... oh forget it

top show, top wind, top track :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
didnt come with u lot but watched your tracktime, spoke to a good few members, perved at the stand n got pissed with griff last nite so i kinda wanna say thankyou but in a no thank you kinda way... oh forget it

PMSL.. bless!! I dfdnt see you :( I looked!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
good weekend loved it, cheers to the guys in peterborough saturday night it was very entertaining and it was great to meet some more new people :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Did the tent make it up then?
I've seen a photo of it trying to lift about 20 people away, lol.

Clio
I've got to also say thank you to TrannyB for brilliant Wickstead meet!! the weather was s**t I didn't sleep and ate burnt food but it was ALRIGHTER.

205`s,mx5`s,clio`s +++
Hey at least you lot got in,i paid for tracktime but the scum on the gates wanted another £30 from us to get in so i told them where to stick it.
I will be on to Rockingham today to compain about it,nowhere sells you tracktime and then an entry fee on top.

Liam:mad:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
No worries guys was a good day none the less, was especially good to put a few names to faces :)

The new clothing looks good although staff would be better ;) lol

Ive not seen one full on pic of my car yet!!!

RS 172
Was a really good day! Met a couple of people on that sat night at Wickstead, the weather was terrible over night but was glad to wake up to sunshine on sunday morning! The stand looked great, so so many clios!!
Thanks to all that were involved for making it a good great weekend!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Was a great day minus the wind and my sunburn. Some great cars, and a lot of effort from the admin. Top work

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Aye the weather wasnt too bad, had a great day. bought a few bits and bobs and enjoyed watchin the track sessions and lookin at all the cars. Was abit un impressed with the VIP room thought but ah well.
Cheers all

Chocolate Bar™
was an awesome day, really enjoyed it! big thanks to all the admin staff for making it happen

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very good day, all felt a lot more organised and in control than last year and the venue is obviously better than 06, so can't complain! Was very windy but I'd rather wind and sunshine than no wind and hammering rain...

Out of curiousity, what was the layout for the stand!?!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Very good day, all felt a lot more organised and in control than last year and the venue is obviously better than 06, so can't complain! Was very windy but I'd rather wind and sunshine than no wind and hammering rain...

Out of curiousity, what was the layout for the stand!?!

There wasn't one, When I arived there was 30-40 cars already (Some were there not long after 6 apparently.
With not enough people to deal with positioning everyone it wasn't worth even trying to re-arange everyone. Also, with the wind, we needed more people on hand to erect the marquee.
I agree the parking of cars on the stand needed alot more attention.

No worries guys was a good day none the less, was especially good to put a few names to faces :)

The new clothing looks good although staff would be better ;) lol

Ive not seen one full on pic of my car yet!!!

Sterling effort Sash, your presence really helped us all day, not sure if us guys would of been so organised without you :star:

I've got a picture of your car somewhere, I'll dig it out when it dies down at work :)

As Brian said, when I arrived at 07:30 there were already 3 rows of cars and no owners so couldnt even begin to ask to move people!

I think next year we'll have no option but ask everyone to arrive after 08:30!

M140i
Was a great day, shame we didnt have any grass for the tent etc, huge appreciation to everyone who makes cs what it is (not just a forum) Even when the day comes to hand they keys over to someone else, I'm sure I'll still appear on here for my daily fix :)

Met some great people and have some great friends from here, Game on :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Your welcome guys :)
Wow someone else took a pic of my car except me! lol

Revels, no rush in sending it back hun!