ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks to GDI/AWT

ITB'd GDI Original?
Just saying a big thanks to the guys at GDI and AWT for the recent throttle body conversion on my car along with the other bits and pieces.

The car made 222 bhp and 178 ft/lbs torque - it flies!!

Vids to follow soon.

Cheers

Carl.

Scirocco GT 210
lucky said:
Just saying a big thanks to the guys at GDI and AWT for the recent throttle body conversion on my car along with the other bits and pieces.

The car made 222 bhp and 178 ft/lbs torque - it flies!!

How much did that little lot cost?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
White16valver said:
You 'lucky' b*****d! LoL :p

Good choice though - is this the one that GDI were surprised made so much torque?

no that one was a non TB conversion

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
we were suprised with the bhp though, and its running a sports cat... took a while to get right with the mapping etc....

ITB'd GDI Original?
Yeah mine probably was the blue 172, it was in for a couple of weeks. As for a price, you'd best speak to Andy or Ben regarding anything like that, all I'll say is you get what you pay for and it was worth every penny!

I'm gonna stick some pics and a couple of vids on today - in the meantime if you ask Andy nicely he might stick a couple on?

Speak soon.

MKIII 138
lagerlout1 said:
f**k that, I want a go in it. lol.

yea that too of course lol

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 222
Weight without Driver (KG) : 1110
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 203.21
0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.64
0 - 100 (Secs) : 13.80
60 - 100 (Secs) : 8.16
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.01
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 100.78
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.81
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 102.59

these figures are a wee bit slow too, as the website seem to take a couple of percent more off for the fwd loses.. so easy 5.5 to sixty muahaha

MKIII 138
... or my cup with same hp

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 222
Weight without Driver (KG) : 990
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 227.84
0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.24
0 - 100 (Secs) : 12.73
60 - 100 (Secs) : 7.49
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.62
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 103.42
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.42
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 105.31

again actually quicker, + once you got the required LSD you could be looking at 5 flat or even under !

ITB'd GDI Original?
^^^^^^Nice!

Guess I'm gonna have to get the video evidence to back up these estimated figures - on a private road of course!

ITB'd GDI Original?
Definately not - Although i was 'apparently' wanted for motoring offences in the north east? Don't know what all that's about?