ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Yozzasport

Focus RS
Photo-0010.gif

Photo-0003.gif

Sorry for the big pics but not sure how to resize, I know before anybody says the car is filthy but thought i would get some pics up quick for u. Everything about this system for me is wicked, the service i received from Yozzasport was outstanding and they also make a decent coffee (always helps for me). Had this fitted yesterday and the trip home was comical as i couldn't stop smirking, what a sound, along motorway at a steady speed (yeah right) the sound is not deafening but drop it a gear and watch the heads turn, there will be people who don't like it but its the best for me looks nice and the sound is right, Alan posted a vid on here of his system and that did it for me.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks a touch close to the plastic on the left pipe or is just the angle?? What size pipes are they btw??

Focus RS
Looks a touch close to the plastic on the left pipe or is just the angle?? What size pipes are they btw??

Pipes are 3.5, see what you mean about the left pipe it does look close, just been outside to have a look (u got me paranoid now) to be honest it looks ok, mates comin in a bit nice to have a second opinion.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Sorry if i've got you worried, lol. I'm sure its just the angle. Get some sound clips up, any other mods?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I don't even have a 182 anymore but damn i love the look and sound of those Yozza exhausts, fancy making one for a Z M Coupe ;)

Turbos.
I like the fact that you can't see the backbox(es). What happened to the great welding now? Looks messy on the left side ;)

182BG
very nice!!! tried ordering mine today but fred was a bit busy, but when he phoned me back i missed it (sorry fred) :( will phone first thing tomorrow :)

Loving the exhaust, get some sound/vid clips up when you can

ST
Best exhaust no question....was happy to sway others away from some of the other exhausts available..

there's something about that design that looks familiar...

looks great though, although the fit doesnt look as snug as the others ive seen.

Lionel Richie
there's something about that design that looks familiar...

looks great though, although the fit doesnt look as snug as the others ive seen.

yeah, well seeing as ours has been around for 12months, quite a few companies have come up with similar designs to ours in that time LOL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Someone get it on the rollers FFS!!! To see if it's worth spending a silly amount of money!

Focus RS
After havin this exhaust fitted i had to drive home with the old exhaust (in one piece) as a friend said he knew someone who wanted it, it turns out this guy doesn't want it now so if i were to advertise it how much are these going for, done 8500mls car aint 12 months old yet so is new.

After a couple of days drivin i am still lovin the YS exhaust.

Focus RS
82.gif

81.gif

Hmmmm top pic i see but from outside it really looks ok, right lads u will all have to come on down and have a look, the mrs will have the kettle on.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Right one does look about a millionth of a millimeter lower, but still looks lovelly to me :)

ps. Any chance you can get the picture at the same angle as the car, still not easy to tell!

Focus RS
Right one does look about a millionth of a millimeter lower, but still looks lovelly to me :)

ps. Any chance you can get the picture at the same angle as the car, still not easy to tell!
Yes mate i think there is a slight drop on the one but it aint enough for me to complain to be honest cos i am chuffed to bits with it, looks and sounds the business, will try and take another pic but its bloody windy out there, been blown over a few times now lol.

Clio v6
It's nice having most of the boxes hidden ( I hate seeing exhaust boxes ). The tips look a bit odd, like horns. Perhaps some nice screw off tips?

The nasty looking welding is hidden so that wouldn't bother me much.

Saw a standard 182 the other day and the tips were tiny, like little wheel barrow handles.

Great improvement.

Fiesta ST
Sorry to go a bit OT here, firstly, the exhaust looks great, I wouldn't worry about the tailpipe being slightly off. My bro has a scorpion system with twin exits and one of them don't sit perfectly. Anyway, my question to Fred!

Fred, lots of people here like your exhaust system, the quality and sound seem to be the main things. Why or how come, have you not done a system for the Mk1 Valver's or Williams? I'm sure people would be interested???

Thanks.