ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That pink bagged baguette

clio campus sport1.2
I really like that. I’ve not seen lambo doors for years! Takes me back to buying Max Power as a teen.

There’s something great about this sort of modifying. It’s not something I’d own but the amount of graft that goes Into a build like this is pretty amazing. Looking forward to future updates.
Modern maxpower i guess🤔
Appreciate that man

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Holy sheet the Max Power days were mental and bringing a little bit of it back with loud paint and lambo doors won't hurt anyone. Great to see you're still working on the car, any idea when it'll be on th Road? CSF maybe?

clio campus sport1.2
Holy sheet the Max Power days were mental and bringing a little bit of it back with loud paint and lambo doors won't hurt anyone. Great to see you're still working on the car, any idea when it'll be on th Road? CSF maybe?
Should be done done for summer, then once show season is over ill do the engine swap

clio campus sport1.2
Finally ready for primer and paint
68354D59-93F6-4648-B1DD-940CC7DCF177.jpeg
8028BDCA-C809-4CDD-A92F-CF6DCD26529E.jpeg
627774F7-9DCE-4330-8843-3284DECA1190.jpeg
DC8CA116-84CB-445D-ACDC-3ABA2C8F2F57.jpeg