ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That VXR nutter, he's back.

Shed.
What a douche.

Then the car was sprayed off to get rid of the grit that had sprayed up the sides as i didnt really want to snow foam until this bad contamination had gone for fear of scratching the sides as it runs down...

I mean ffs. I can understand people who take care of their cars. But this is ridiculous.

Shed.
What a f**king c**k.

134.jpg

f**king self indulgent r****d.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
just rejisterd, says i cannot access the page cus of my account privalidges. dam

Never above 25mpg
Ali it crashed my pc the thread lol too many photos of some guy at 3 in the morning dynamatting his wheel well.

Shed.
This upset me terribly and I asked Basil to allow me to remove it before continuing which he did.....Phew!

25.jpg

Ive been sat gigling to myself for the past hour lol. Almost finished reading it i think. What a silly t**t. Cant believe people would spend that kind of money on a VAUXALL. Personally id of been happy with Collinite 476s at £15 ish.

tried to open the thread link earlier but my PC can't cope with it and i'm guessing it won't be worth it anyway

that dyson detail link, though, is absolutely priceless - going to have a proper read tomorrow

"Ok the last few days i have been a touch bored so thought i would give the dyson a detail....

Its the animal version sporting single stage purple paintwork with a nice silver metallic band around the middle and low profile runners....These were an optional extra in the John Lewis sale...

The dyson when it turned up...

1Medium.jpg

The first thing i noticed was that at some stage in its life it had had an accident or bump with a wooden skirting board due to the marks on the near side fender.....The owner was not very cautious when navigating this beast..."

can't wait

Shed.
I think the pics of his 2 mates, both taking a pic of the roof, is the saddest thing I've ever seen on the internet. Ever.

LMFAO !!!!!!

If hed of seen my clio in the dealership hed of shat himself, ive not seen a black car swirled so badly before. But its near perfect.

LOL at some of the comments in this thread.

asks u to register now craig

took me nearly 2 hrs to read it all earlier ffs lol
Oops, my bad. They probably couldn't cope with the whole world looking in & mocking him. That thread must have gone the world over by now !

I found it funny at first when he detailed the dyson in response to folk mocking him, now he's gone bonkers detailing up the vxr the respect went out of the window !

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i actually thought the astra thread was epic...

if i had the time,patience,freedom and money i'd love to learn how to detail to that standard...

or i'd just pay some1 to do it lol

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
thats the funniest shiz i have ever seen on the net, im actualy gob smacked that someone would polish there 2008 plate car 51 fuking times!

words cannot ever describe this c**k and his gay loving camera crew

he shouldve stopped a long time ago....somethings are best left alone think hes just trying to do too much to that thing.

wheels looks gash as does engine, badges...ahh i could go on.

and waxing his springs??!?! WTF!! gay doesnt even describe that.

Last edited:
  172cup
i really reallly wanna find out where this bell-end lives and go throw steaming hot poo at his car.

Nothing better than showing your appreciation of someones hard work and dedication by laying a fresh turd on the bonnet

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i expect he would get excited and polish it 100 times over, he would be like "now i though i removed all the s**t from the bodywork but i found a small bit of sweetcorn stuck inbetwwen the door hinge.......... which is was not happy about"

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Good advertising by him .It clearly worked. hes not dull think about it, if you wanted your car detailed would you want this guy of course you would. you know how fussy and precise he is to detail, both marc and miracle man are at the top of their game.

Mondeo TDCI 130
It is some top notch work, but would he not of been better cleaning a dirty older car if he was trying to drum up business??!

Cupra
If his target audience is people driving supercars who want to pay $$$$ to have a car valet, then probably not. He has shown how he treats something in a new condition and makes it better.

It is great advertising for him. Having him wash your car is a bit like having Stephen Hawking take your Maths GCSE for you.

Bumder With A Buffer
I noticed he likes the word juxtaposition!

I noticed that too! It wouldnt be too bad if he used the word correctly.. just seems to randomly through it in every now and then to make himself sound intellectual!!

Question is does he have OCD or does he just really like keeping things clean?!

I spent 2 hours the other day on my car and I thought I was bad.. This guy is just MENTAL!! Fair play to him but come on get a life son!

One day someone will open a car door against his and the sound of him spontaneously combusting will be audible in australia. Sad b*****d!