ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black clio

225 powered mk2
Thought i might aswell put up abit of info on my car...
i did have a clio 1.2 but got bored of it and kept going wrong. so i went looking for a new car and came across this...
40600002.jpg

406000032.jpg

406000052.jpg

And yes a lady had it before me check the mats, also has a pink Headunit.
40600006.jpg

has service history, 2 owners from new.
year MOT left, and only done 41k :D
and its a 1.6 16v

Anyway started changing a few things on it

Before
Oct13th2.jpg

After
Oct13th3.jpg

[/quote]

Took the headunit out which came in it
Before
406000012.jpg

After
406000042.jpg

Now im gona start looking for some new rims. any suggestions would help :)

As i cant afford to do too much atm after paying for tax and insurance i put my old wheels and exhaust on for the time being.

Nov20th.jpg

Then i retrimmed my old sub and made a fake floor just to have some bass.
False floor
Dec4th.jpg

Carpet'd
Dec4th3.jpg

box and floor in :D
Dec4th4.jpg

Amp mounted
Dec4th5.jpg

and thats all really, like i said not got enough money to do anything yet due to xmas and paying for the car.

but on the list to do is..
HID Kit i think the bulbs are h7?
new wheels
nice drop on coilovers i reckon.
and then abit of engine work and brake work
and new exhaust :)

thanks for looking.

all comments welcome

sounds promising, what about ph2 172 wheels refurbed in perhaps white? or grey for a stealth look, would look great slammed on its arse

225 powered mk2
cheers, yep was thinking on the lines of maybe 172 wheels or some team dynamics, hopefully gona lower it about 70mm

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that the Rsi or the Si?? I thought the Rsi came with leather and Air con? But the Si was only an 8v iirc???

Nice car either way. Black is the best colour for that shape, and those 1600 16v's go like stink!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Is that the Rsi or the Si?? I thought the Rsi came with leather and Air con? But the Si was only an 8v iirc???

quote]

Your quite right there, my rsi has all the luxuries.
As for which wheels i'd say oz f1's, they lok good and are cheap, if you can find some maybe 16" versions.

got some potential there.

i agree with chrisjk.... try and source some OZ F1's i think that they look better imo.

225 powered mk2
cheers for the comments guys, im looking to drop it at the end of jan hopefully. and new wheels are on the cards.