ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the car i gave away to buy my 172cup

clio rs
the car i gave away to buy my 172cup -

Renault 5 gordini turbo

i really miss it but know i made the right choice, it was 113k FSH & in mint condition.

seening it driven away was the hardest thing i had to watch.

What do people think?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I remember you!!

You tried to do a deal with me on Pistonheads for my 172!

C0cky arrogant tw@t.

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
I love it!!

How much did you flog it for, if you don't mind me asking??

Cheers, Baggers.

Shed.
Noice id have kept the five but hey its what you wanted.

Id give my left kidney for a gordini or a mint five gt turbo.

clio rs
lol not a messer - 1

i offered u £120 for ur magnex exhaust, but u ebay 'd it instead thinking it will fetch more, but sadly it only fetched £70 not my problem.. but gotta love it still.

I remember you!!

You tried to do a deal with me on Pistonheads for my 172!

C0cky arrogant tw@t.
+1 total messer, easy enough to return the favour to though :).

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Were you ever on the RTOC, I was many years ago when I had my 5 GT Turbo. I went to a rolling road day at JamSport and remeber seeing one almost identical to yours, if it wasn't yours?

Lovely looking cars although I've no idea how well they drive, what are they like?

clio rs
it was like driving a mk1 golf gti with a turbo with a smaller lump, i sold it in the winter i cudnt do with 5min warm ups & warn downs, but have to say it was 100% reliable very let me down unlike the 5 gt turbo did.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i had an old gordini, still on rtoc now, ace bit of kit, used to love it, even got it into the pages of pgti back when it was worth a read. nice car bud, shoulda done a gtt carb and intercooler conversion ;) they go very well then

"Navy" N17 TWO
:lolup: As do the customers, especially with Renault in most cases :dapprove:

Loving the 5 :cool:

N/A
Seriously i dont get what ur all going on about, its so OLD and looks like this

cardboardbox.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Indeed! I love boxy cars! If the insurance wasnt so high for me I'd get an RSi 1.8 valver next :) or a 1.4 GTT

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Indeed! I love boxy cars! If the insurance wasnt so high for me I'd get an RSi 1.8 valver next :) or a 1.4 GTT

an rsi 1.8 valver?? you just made that up lol an rsi is a 1.8 8v and a valver is a 1.8 16v you need to pick which u mean lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'd have totally loved to own a 5 Turbo like that. There's another on the big 'missed them' list... *sigh*

How much did it sell for as a matter of interest? :)