ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Yeah wind deflectors instantly ruin anything. I don't mind these shape Polos, though think I would just buy a Golf if I wanted a VW or, if I wanted a car that size, a Fiesta ST would probably poop on one of these from a great height.

Vectra SRi
Didn’t manage to get a pic but I was passed this afternoon by a white Carrera GT which was closely followed by a red Ferrari F40, What a sight that was!!

Turns out the Porsche was a 918 spider rather that a Carrera GT, the
Didn’t manage to get a pic but I was passed this afternoon by a white Carrera GT which was closely followed by a red Ferrari F40, What a sight that was!!

Turns out the Porsche was a 918 Spyder rather than a Carrera Gt..

5C4136D3-AA69-45C9-A236-ED6623FA493F.jpeg

The same guy passed me me on Monday in his Bugatti..

4E01E6C6-BE68-4983-BA06-3C36FB37649A.png

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah wind deflectors instantly ruin anything. I don't mind these shape Polos, though think I would just buy a Golf if I wanted a VW or, if I wanted a car that size, a Fiesta ST would probably poop on one of these from a great height.
There was a new Fez ST there too

He was clearly a bit of a spanner because he saw me get into my car and when he drove past he felt the need to make it pop and bang. Fiesta drivers are pretty strange

2014 Clio 200t edc
Stolen from FB, BTCC liveried and an exhaust tip so big you can fit 3 Estonian families in there!

That actually is a good rep, apart from the exhaust.
I was only saying the other day that making race reps was the thing years ago, but you don’t see it now. And with wrapping and cheaper produced body kits it would easy and probably look awesome!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
That looks pretty good! It's hard to get a BTCC rep right because the real thing is so low, but that doesn't look too bad apart from the exhaust.

I did see a rep of a recent Focus BTCC car at Autosport earlier this year but, as above, it's not very common these days.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
you'd really drive around in a stickered up race car replica?

As an every day car, probably not, because I would probably go all-out and have it stripped out inside too. But, as a toy/weekend car, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. If people judge me based on the car I drive, that's their problem, not mine.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
As an every day car, probably not, because I would probably go all-out and have it stripped out inside too. But, as a toy/weekend car, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. If people judge me based on the car I drive, that's their problem, not mine.
yeah but you drive a clio so you've got to adopt that attitude 🤣🤣🤣🤣

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly owned an actual BTCC Volvo. Was their old press car so it looked identical to the race cars but had no engine or gear box. Can't remember if it was standard suspension, probably was as it wasn't mega bucks!

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
I think everyone knew someone close who had a saloon car where there was a race version in the BTCC.

With the livery they all looked good, they even managed to make the 406 look good with the Ultron colours

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
saw an Aston Martin DBX yesterday in what looked like pearl white, looked lovely.

Wouldn't personally have picked that colour but it did very look nice.