ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Had one of these (in this colour) behind me earlier today, my god they are wide. He wasn’t shy with the loud pedal either.
83B6847B-1764-4C1B-9B05-DC8F9091B0A8.jpeg

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
spotted a tvr chimera yesterday and it actually driving on the road!!! the boy opened up the taps n holy s**t i forgot how much i loved the sound of those and why i wanted a tvr so bad when i was younger

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Very nice. I’m not up on my AMG’s but the one behind me had a nice big wing on it. It did look epic.

I was i my 911 and he definitely wanted me to put my foot down, but we were on a twisty road and stuck behind a few cars 👎👎

I remember being at Blyton a few years ago and at lunch some bloke was given the empty track to blast round in his GT. When he came off there was quite a bit of smoke coming off his brakes and one of the organisers told him to go for a drive down the entrance road to cool the brakes off. Don’t think the driver was too happy at being told what to do 😂😂

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
About a dozen Ariel atoms and a nomad cruising around Betws-y-Coed yesterday and a few of those Carver tilting car things.
They usually drive down to Bala lake and all park up

Spotted (or should I say heard) this turn up there last week whislt paddle boarding there
19c2766a47c26b3bd51865db4ce10a4e.jpg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Well it basically is, other than a unique colour and some graphics on the side! Can't remember if there's anything different about the physical components or not.
Wheels, dampers, remap and DCT trans only.
I genuinely googled it because I wanted to know.
I’m a car enthusiast and even I can barely tell the difference between them.
Dull as dishwater.

In fact I think you won this thread spotting it in the first place. 😂

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't they show a similar SMG > manual gearbox conversion on Wheeler Dealers a while back? Is it pretty much the same process?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Owned by DK Engineering, it's done so well, the execution is flawless!
Didn't they show a similar SMG > manual gearbox conversion on Wheeler Dealers a while back? Is it pretty much the same process?

This guy. Did the DK one I think, was a video on yt about it.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk