ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
At £6k upwards for a respray, are you sure it's material costs driving the price 😂
😂 Joking aside the boss was very shrewd in the 90s with his money. None of the money on cars is business related to earnings. That I can guarantee.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
355 had 3d plates. But it’s manual. Confused like a them.
IMG_7194.jpeg
IMG_7168.jpeg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I’m not sure which I’d rather have a go in with the roof down. The 355’s sound immense, but that v12

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A modern Aperta would sound pretty epic in fairness but a 335 is the epitome of cool! It's the F50 that I salivate over! Crazy things.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Two today. Lad at work is big into his jap things and brought his R32 gt-r in today. It’ll be a foot thick in tree juice by home time parked there
IMG_1224.jpeg

Brand new m240i. I love the colour but there’s something just totally wrong about their proportions. I thought the same about the back of the outgoing m2 but this is just an odd looking thing
IMG_1237.jpeg

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Two today. Lad at work is big into his jap things and brought his R32 gt-r in today. It’ll be a foot thick in tree juice by home time parked there
View attachment 1649019

Brand new m240i. I love the colour but there’s something just totally wrong about their proportions. I thought the same about the back of the outgoing m2 but this is just an odd looking thing
View attachment 1649020
Someone on my street has a Technoviolet M240i with cognac tan leather seats. Looks lovely

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
View attachment 1649019

View attachment 1649020
f**k that green wheels to f**k and that bm looks way out of proportion just looks odd at the arse

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
View attachment 1649019

View attachment 1649020
That weirdly distorted photo isn’t helping😂