ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Couple of spots in Vancouver and one at Gatwick.

I really like these Megs, just can't wait till they are under 15k!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 92

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yup

Attachments

• 20230529_203307.jpg
    20230529_203307.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 31
  • 20230528_080022.jpg
    20230528_080022.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 33

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great spots recently gents! Enjoyed that catch up. I spotted this mundane I know but it was immaculate!

20230603_202612.jpg

Wheels really set off against the black. Reminded me of a bg182

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
There was loads passing through the northeast yesterday. Every bridge on the a1 had a collection of spectators on it
Yeah they left Edinburgh yesterday a load of friends were at the send off and apparently theres a few got broken into last night in london town

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I spotted a classic Impreza today. I say spotted he was overtaking an aygo into oncoming traffic (me) with a new M4 right up his arse. The bmw was that close to me my car shook as he passed. f**king pair of gimps deserve to be wrapped up together.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
There was a British racing green one there with sliver wheels which looked epic

Really wanted to have a look at that but it was gone by the time we’d finished our meal

I still don't live far away but my daily commute used to pass the junction leading to the factory so would regularly see demo's and prototypes all liveried up driving around.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It appears it’s a genuine sport, and worth quite a chunk of money! They were registered as nova base models
Awesome little cars

Ah indeed it is. My app shows it as a nova base with 44bhp but there must be something amiss. The sport had 93 horses or along those lines, but a quick google shows the sport was called the base on the logbooks.

Either way, it’s bloody tidy, mega low miles (although not the hardest of cars to give a haircut!) and I’d quite like a go of it 😁

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah Id love to have a drive in one, my 1.3 sr was fun enough back in the day! I actually after reading and replying to this thread watched an Adam smith video on one. They sound so good!