ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
At the Roebuck pub in Wickham.

IMG_0085.JPG

In a come down from those, I saw a Nissan 300ZX last night.
I was waiting for the loser cruiser at St Paul's to go to the station after the gym & I heard police sirens, then I heard them honking for someone to get out of the way, as they approached they floored it round this white R reg 300ZX, the dude driving it was going at about 15 mph! He was about 5' 2 and looked about 80! It was modded too with big wheels, brakes & exhausts. I doubt it has even been above 2000 rpm with him driving it! I doubt it's his though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Some sort of Porsche Macan but kitted out and sounded insane. Looks a bit ott but its just round the corner so will try get a picture of it sometime.

Renault Clio RS Cup
On the drive home from work earlier, spotted this beautiful green M3. Looked absolutely amazing in this colour.

2f0c31d01305ee080307859676f7268a.jpg

b630bb94599d0c223721935c906be334.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've had a good run recently, chased a 993 GT2 around carsington reservoir and had a good play with a 997 GT3 when I was on my bike.
The GT3 sounded rediculous even through my helmet and bike noise.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Lordy. That must be some Arab rich kid on his holidays, surely? The Veyron just doesn't get any prettier with age...

Renault Clio 197
Lordy. That must be some Arab rich kid on his holidays, surely? The Veyron just doesn't get any prettier with age...
It's either a member of the Saudi royal family, Jamie Foxx or Flo Rida, only people to have gold Veyrons, looks tacky if you ask me... still was nice to see the sun beaming off of it, I would take the G wagon :D

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I saw lots of coverage on instagram of that concourse at the weekend. Did you get any shots of the merc AMG CLKGTR roadster? I adore how insane those things are

I saw lots of coverage on instagram of that concourse at the weekend. Did you get any shots of the merc AMG CLKGTR roadster? I adore how insane those things are
MB world in Surrey had one in a while back, purple one, rhd too, aparently the only one ever made in rhd.

Just remembered, I saw the back end of a blue Lamborghini last night, I don't know what it as, but it had a massive rear wing on it & it was making a load of noise. I was on the sodding loser cruiser! 😌