ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
This came into the garage next door today, reminded me of playing Chase HQ.

IMG_20180531_095836.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Had a lot of amazing cars in recently from.all over the country but by far the loudest car I have ever heard is this Aventador... LP700-4

Decatted V12, like nothing my ears have ever heard. At 6.30am this morning inside a garage!

20180604_223147.jpg

197 clio cup
Had a lot of amazing cars in recently from.all over the country but by far the loudest car I have ever heard is this Aventador... LP700-4

Decatted V12, like nothing my ears have ever heard. At 6.30am this morning inside a garage!

View attachment 1368996
Can't see the picture again, I want to see this one more than the last

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stupid forum!

Attachments

• 20180604_223147.jpg
    20180604_223147.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 285

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Driving up and down the M6 today and spotted a genuine Impreza 22B on its way back from Le Mans. Never seen one before, just the ultimate Impreza.
Also just spotted this lovely classic 911
92E6A832-499B-41A2-8D63-B5055F0494F1.jpeg

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Turns out today is a great day for car spotting on the motorways. Saw loads of stuff coming back from Le Mans, Merc SLS, 2005 ish GT40, 991 gt3, 720s & huracan, couple of Morgan’s and a load of more normal stuff all stickered up with Le Mans graphics. Still think the 22B was my favourite.

Just saw a white Lamborghini Huracan with a black roof, then three seconds later a red 458. It's London so not surprising.. but they were outshone by an orange Fiat 126 I saw in a car park ?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just saw a white Lamborghini Huracan with a black roof, then three seconds later a red 458. It's London so not surprising.. but they were outshone by an orange Fiat 126 I saw in a car park ?

A lad I know treated himself to a huracan. They’re nice but for the money there’s other cars I would have personally. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t turn one down mind you.

He also gets in cleaned at the local bosniwash. I’ve tried to tell him but he won’t listen. ?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
While he has nice cars, why does he ruin them with the massive scottish flag on the plates? You probably are Scottish mate, you are in Scotland...

Its like going to an all boys school and rocking around with your c**k out so people know you are a fella.

he also has the Scottish flag on the outside of the rear spoiler. he takes his cars on track all over Europe, probably just proud to be Scottish and letting people know when he is abroad where the car is based.

Clio
I don't know him personally. just know who he is. he has a fleet of cars including a countach, 911 r, 911 turbo s. lancia delta integrale, focus rs, alfa 8c.
Didn't he make his money by swearing loyalty to the English throne and in return was given land?

Anyway, this is one of my favourite threads.
Some geezer rocked up in a red GT3 at the park yesterday. Felt like I'd let my kids down when we retreated to our Passat.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
A white Huracan Spyder had pulled up next to my car when I went back out after paying at the petrol station, christ it made my Fiesta look tall! I also saw a Ferrari 488 on my way home yesterday and A McLaren 650S on the back of a low loader.