ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spotted a Twingo RS yesterday, not seen one for ages.
Still look pretty cool.

1d7f567860d194a93f24f5ec95950f97.jpg

Did they do limited edition like the Clio raider or has someone just wrapped it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Might be a Novitec F12.
Saw one in Leeds last year and it sounded like a plane taking off - properly mental car!
Spoiler looks different to the novitec. Maybe Duke Dynamics?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
5a7cdcc2877f483c4b4174994f5dcf24.jpg

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Thought Ferrari's were recommended to use V-Power fuel not Tesco's extremely (in)expensive high(low) octane ... [emoji23]

Specially with a monster like that anyway, good spot [emoji106]

Thought Ferrari's were recommended to use V-Power fuel not Tesco's extremely (in)expensive high(low) octane ... [emoji23]

Tesco's 99 although there is a shell about 2 mins away

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Tesco momentum is meant to be ok. Esso/bp are the ones to avoid. Mrc won't map a car if it's been filled at the local Esso.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Tesco momentum is meant to be ok. Esso/bp are the ones to avoid. Mrc won't map a car if it's been filled at the local Esso.

I try to avoid bp as my first experience filling up there killed my fuel pump (maybe unrelated to the fuel but half hour after filling it died) didn't know about esso being bad bit haven't been to one for many years now, tbf I use Tesco as the fuel card gets me clubcard points [emoji23]

Over the past couple of days..
Heritage Edition, 65 reg Defender LWB last night in light green. Like this,

SE65BFM-002_1024x768.jpg

Modified Peugoet 306 estate in green, battered but a real Max Power throwback lol!!

Silver AM Vanquish.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Just been working in a Jag garage today, didn't get pics of these last time I was here, what you all think of the I-Pace
1d425b0c5f7af1f2ffb810144a96f48b.jpg
25517e1a08052bd957c7057d6e3b2cf4.jpg

Red, B reg Merc 230 TE estate last night (123 shape) looked mint. Like this,

Mercedes-Benz-W123-27-500x375.jpg

This morning, a mega old Volvo 240, dark blue with a heck of a lot of rust on it.