ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This beast, size of the turbo!

A4D1867C-FD5C-442C-A493-3FFA8AC74AA1.jpeg

Some last night,

Jag XE SV Project 8 in orange on German plates, still with big Jaguar logos on it.

jaguar-xe-sv-project-8.jpg

67 reg Aston DB11 in black with silver roof lines. Nardo grey 17 plate RS6 parked with a white i8.

A 61 reg Continental GT, not something usually worth mentioning, this one was Havana brown though & looked fantastic!

1404191-2013-bentley-continental-gt-std.jpg

And a Nardo grey 18 plate RS4 this morning.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
One of those Hyundai i30 N's in light blue, they look great!!
Theres a Hyundai dealership near my work and they had a load of them parked out front the other day in the different colours they offer. By far the best colour is the red, the blues and greys look naff. It's a shame they dont offer a proper yob orange or green like Ford do

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've only seen one i30N on the road, also stand out blue! Our local dealer reckons they have sold loads of them ? but not one in red which would be my choice. The one at csf looked nice but I'd go for the fastback.

Theres a Hyundai dealership near my work and they had a load of them parked out front the other day in the different colours they offer. By far the best colour is the red, the blues and greys look naff. It's a shame they dont offer a proper yob orange or green like Ford do
Is that the Gelderd Road one mate?
I drive past there on my commute and they had a blue one out the front today advertised as £299 a month, seems decent.

Also saw a Tesla Model 3 in Wortley tonight. Properly ugly looking thing.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Is that the Gelderd Road one mate?
I drive past there on my commute and they had a blue one out the front today advertised as £299 a month, seems decent.

Also saw a Tesla Model 3 in Wortley tonight. Properly ugly looking thing.
Aye mate, I drove past other week and they were all parked up right out front. Merc usually have some nice cars out too

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
According to this...

...the target for 2018 was 2800 cars across Europe, and it looks like they almost doubled that.

My local dealer said they are selling better than expected. There have been pictures online of a more hardcore version testing at the 'ring too.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Cars are stunning. That many One:1s in one place is pretty mental. There were too many "ones" in the sentence too lol.

Dealership looks pretty shonky though. Not exactly what you'd expect for that kind of car.

Cars are stunning. That many One:1s in one place is pretty mental. There were too many "ones" in the sentence too lol.

Dealership looks pretty shonky though. Not exactly what you'd expect for that kind of car.
Dealer is really just a second hand high end dealer who also sell flights to space for 250k

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Black 19 reg BMW M2 Comp outside my work now, with blacked out number plates & badges, plus red highlights on some bits like a Batmobile. It looks s**t!!

Matt grey Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio with a dopey exhaust last night. It was probably a standard exhaust but I hate the way most new cars shift and sound.