ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
20200320_215903.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Holy s**t! Was it just being driven around like a regular car?

Yea, geezer just rocked up with his mate in the passenger seat, took ages to park the thing then sat with it idling and spitting away for a while then went in to buy some groceries.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
i guess it’s not a bad time to take it out, it might be a while before he gets another chance.

I forgot that I saw a Ferrari with the new car / crazy pattern sticky sheet stuff all over it last week. It had two geezers in it and it wasn't hanging around.
I suspect it was a new model being tested as I doubt they'd deliver someone's new car that way.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Close the thread there, we're done. Vehicle details come back as Lancia Delta S4 built 1986, registered 1997. Unsure of its credence.

Not sure if it's true, but:

Chassis 009
"Delta S4 Stradale used by Ignacio Sunsundegui on the 1986 Monte Carlo Rally. Converted to works spec by Gary Midwinter (UK). "

According to the website he/the car retired with an oil leak.

Last edited:
I'd have loved an Acid Vee! At one point there were two for sale, one was up on miles and the other was a bit neglected. Neither were for me :(

Lack of traffic seems to mean, get your classic car out :cool:
I've just seen a red what could have been a Lamborghini Espada, or some sort of Lotus.
A sort of beige(ish) LHD Porsche 911 Turbo on an 1980 W reg.
An orange L reg 1970's 2.7 RS in RHD, I don't know if it's real, it was noisy (I have a picture)
And the back end of a green Aston DB something which I barely saw as they weren't hanging around.

All within about five minutes!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Could you imagine if that’s an original JPS 😩

I wonder if the a search on the reg number would bring it up? Don't know if the DVLA would hold details on whether it was a JPS or not. Might be tough to get a picture of the plate but I could probably try. It did look like the sort of place where you might get shot, Tony Martin style though :ROFLMAO:

Turns out that the red car I wasn't sure about last night was a Lotus Eclat - which coincidentally is what one of those knackered cars is posted by massivewangers.

Lotus%20Eclat.jpg

This morning I saw a boring white C reg Merc 500 SEC parked up. No pic, but quite a rare sight now.
I'll get a pic up of the 2.7 RS I saw last night soon.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
All finished and ready for delivery. Some of the pics have come out really well. Hard colour to get the best from. Swatter Blue.

Attachments

• 20200323_160748-01.jpeg
    20200323_160748-01.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 125