ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

2014 Clio 200t edc
31C96D5B-9960-4F48-8AF9-165D938BA6DB.png

strange, comes up as a TVR Tasmin on mine. Awesome spot though, haven’t seen one for ages!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Honestly I hate matte black cars, I wasnt posting it saying it was nice. Just expensive🤣

They have some mental cars between 4 of the blokes that own the place, properly mental money thrown about

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
f**king love the GT 4-Door. My favourite AMG product still.. who doesn't want a racecar that you can put more than 1 terrified passenger into

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Appreciated the Landie but still can't get my head around the M. Apart from the obvious the colour is horrendous.

Attachments

• 20211022_153536.jpg
    20211022_153536.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
  • 20211026_160432.jpg
    20211026_160432.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 89

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
In the past, the new M3/4 has always been a fairly familiar site, but don’t seem to see many of the new ones about.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Was looking back through old pics and spotted this. It was hiding in the corner of my mate's unit when I was dropping a ZLET in my old Astra. Absolutely immaculate with 382 miles on the clock. That was back in 2011 ish.

IMG00028-20100515-1519.jpg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I’m sure I had more pics somewhere but can’t find them. Story behind it was it was built as a group b rally car, not one of the road going versions so is in full circa 400bhp s**t your pants lunatic spec.

That car was built in 86 with the newer supposedly less explody engine and drivetrain. It made it to a rally but never raced because something or other was broken and group B was essentially banned not long after. It saw track action at a promo event in the early 90s but then nothing since.

Whether any of that is true or not who knows but I’d like to think it is. Spec is definitely rally car and there’s no footage of it ever having been raced so it seems plausible.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Spotted a red Ferrari SF90 drive down our street yesterday……must have been lost.

not the prettiest Ferrari ever made.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
An almost great looking 993 Turbo, though likely not for much longer. Was previously for sale by Hexagon Classics, who are known for stocking great examples of cars, then waiting until their high asking prices are reached. This had less than 13,500 miles and was up for £200,000, but damaged in storage when a river broke its banks overnight.

View attachment 1564202
Quite sad in reality ain't it since they can't return it back to the road

The new owner needs to be giving Porshe a ring for a new shell and wanging everything into that