ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE CHEEK! - RENO SHEFF

JUST A QUICK UPDATE RENO SHEFF HAVE SAID THEY WILL PAY 25 OF THE COST OF MY NEW WHEEL EVEN THOUGH THEY SCRAPPED IT!

ITS AN INSULT AS THEY TRIED TELLING ME THEY DONT FIT WHEELS, WELL THE QUESTION MUST BE ASKED HOW ARE THEY GOING TO PUT A TYRE ON MY NEW WHEEL!

ROBBING CHEATIG B*STARDS!

Lionel Richie

How much is a new wheel??? How bad is the damage??? Wicked wheels (or whatever theyre called) could sort it out if its only curbage to the rim £50 per wheel i think

Skoda Fabia vRS

speak to trading standards and get them to phone em up, you will be surprised how quickly they offer to replace your wheel and probably give you somethin else on top

H22A7 Accord Type R

dealers...........brilliant to sell the car............service.............AVOID at all costs!!! they want to have my car in the bodyshop for the squeaky sunroof Mod.........nah, ill put up wi the squeak thanks!!!!!!!!!

the probelm was that they scrapped my alloy against there ramp and tried to hide it by changing the tyre around so it was on inside out!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

interesting!!!!!! the fact that they tried to hide it can only add to ur case!!!!!!!! Get a new wheel and use the old one as ur new spare! lol

JUST AN UPDATE RENO SHEFF ARE A*S HOLES BUT

RENO UK HAVE SENT ME £150 OF VOUCHERS TO PAY FOR MY ALLOY ARENT THEY NICE PEOPLE!

NOTE IM BOYCOTTING RENO SHEFF ! ANYBODY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME!

7.6cc :D

Sorry for being blonde, but how did they hide the scraping to your alloy? changing a tire wouldnt hide it would it? if it was on the metal? :confused:

Jilly, i think what hes trying to say is.. when they kerbed his wheel, they changed the tyre round to hide the kerbing on the rubber... hoping that he wouldnt see the kerbing to the actual alloy.

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

To avoid any unnecessary unpleasantries when leaving your car with a dealer, ask for the receptionist to do a tour of your car with you to note any damage present at the time of inspection. You both then will sign a form noting any current damage. This way they will note down (in front of you) any damage present. On collection of your car ask again for a post repair inspection. If you and the receptionist note any additional damage you will know where this damage has occurred. Simple init! Always be polite but firm, no one likes a smart @rse.

Try it - it does work!

Name and address withheld!

Megane R26

Turning a tyre can be dangerous, as a lot of tyres are directional to aid water dispersion, if your tyre was fitted back to front it could cause aqua planing in the wet. I would question them on that fact alone.

RM172