ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently he didn't exactly let people know at Drive what he was planning to do "free channel again". There's some stuff being said on Reddit by Matt Farrah.

I think since drive went over to MBC they've kind of given 0 f***s about the UK/EU subscribers which is why the only real internet stuff has been Harris.

I really can't wait for his new stuff to come out.

Yep, cancelled mine yesterday as well. Harris leaving was the final nail in the coffin for me. Like JD said, the updates from the others has been poor.

A vid was meant to be up last week but his twitter said as he was sent to the us to drive the new amg it would be up this week. This is also making me exited
8ff0126866e8332b26c319e840a65557.jpg

Not a 320d
Has he his own YT channel now or will he still be releasing stuff through drive? I unsubbed. Absolutely cant stand Mike Spinelli. I only ever really enjoyed the stuff from Harris (obvs..) and Leo whenever he decided to go to events and make videos.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Just found the newish channel on yt, let's hope he keeps it up on his own I;m sure it will be very successful. Wonder where Tiff come's in looking at that photo

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
I assume becuase it wasn't as successful as they would of hoped.
He is solo now, not sure if the others are back on Drive, I un-subbed a while ago

Well worth a listen if you've got a quiet ish Sunday. Sounds like he's going to be on a episode of Fifth Gear with Needles.

An orange one
That 458 is just something else, the F12 and Aston were slightly meh, but the 918, M3 and Megane I love them all!