ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cup and Rallye (30 pics)

Went to Weston this weekend to see my parents, and while I was there met up with my little Bro for a few shots with his Rallye.

To say it's a normal Digi cam I was impressed with the results.

Enjoy.........and comments welcomed........

CIMG8326.jpg

CIMG8330.gif

CIMG8315.jpg

CIMG8282.jpg

CIMG8313.jpg

CIMG8318.gif

CIMG8277.jpg

CIMG8367.jpg

CIMG8369.jpg

CIMG8372.gif

CIMG8384.jpg

CIMG8398.jpg

CIMG8402.jpg

CIMG8412.jpg

CIMG8405.jpg

CIMG8406.jpg

CIMG8419.jpg

CIMG8429.jpg

CIMG8421.jpg

CIMG8437.jpg

CIMG8426.jpg

CIMG8424.jpg

And lastly, using our phones on a 10 second open shutter

CIMG8394.jpg

S2 106 Rallye
I'm Nick ('little bro')

Cheers for the feedback, we had a bit of a cleaning session that day and thought some night shots would be good. Was cool experimenting with the camera, I think I'll go out and get a semi-decent one, 5mpx camera phones won't get anything like those results!

It's the first time I have been in a 172 cup, and holy s**t, they are so fast! Pissed all over the rallye ;)

It does need lowering, pref on H&R's, but I like the standard look also.

My last car was lowered 50mm and was a nightmare, it's nice to not worry about speedbumps.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
im liking the rallye alot. swear that was out and about on sunday night. if not theres 2 like it lol

and the cup... well you just have to love them

S2 106 Rallye
im liking the rallye alot. swear that was out and about on sunday night. if not theres 2 like it lol

and the cup... well you just have to love them

Yep I expect it was me, the nearest other S2 in white is Bristol. Nearest white S2 with white 205 wheels, would be, erm.... probably quite a bit further ;)

I don't do 'cruzin' though, so you'll rarely see me parked over in McDonalds/Blockbuster (unless I want some grease or a movie, or grease the movie).

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That Rallye is an absolute beauty :) Love what he's done with the white 205 GTi wheels. Are the Rallye graphics non-standard...? They look great anyway, and the stance it has is perfect as well, just the right amount of low. Presume as it's a Ph2 it's a 1.6...? I personally found the 1.6 a little nicer to drive, as it still liked been cained, but in town and stuff it was just a little easier to nip through gaps and things. I'm pretty sure I'm making no sense, but I know what I mean hehe. The 1.3 was awesome to wring the neck of, but the 1.6 was almost best of both worlds - although I have to admit, the 1.6 I drove was a few years ago, and it was modded with a full exhaust and manifold (think it was a 'Pugsport' if that's possible?) and it had also had the inlets flowed and something done with the head. This is maybe why it revved nicer than it should have :)

And as for the Cup, well standard looking blue cups always look fantastic!

RB 182 Cup
that rallye is gorgeous, never seen one on white 205 wheels but it looks spot on! That with coilies and a TB'd gti engine ftw.

S2 106 Rallye
rallye stickers are standard from dealership, nopt bad at £30 each :eek:

the 205 wheels isn't me being 'original', I've seen a couple of others with them but like the looks.

And yeah, it's a 1.6, "only an 8v" ;)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Have you had the side strips lacquered? just don't look normal to me lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
rallye stickers are standard from dealership, nopt bad at £30 each :eek:

the 205 wheels isn't me being 'original', I've seen a couple of others with them but like the looks.

And yeah, it's a 1.6, "only an 8v" ;)

Nothing wrong with the 8v IMO, nothing at all! Is there any power mods? What's been done with the suspension? Any other mods of note...? Sorry for all the questions, I just love Rallyes :)

Dan