ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The day the Clio died....................

Looking for a ph-quick...
Well it was bound to happen after nearly a year and a half of trouble free motoring, she finally gave up :(

DSC00017.jpg

Looks as though some damp has got into the wiring and cause a shortage. Theres no power to the crank sensor therefor no fueling or spark.
So roll on tomorrow so i can get the damn thing fixed.
:dapprove:
Wish me luck!

Looking for a ph-quick...
Cheers Evryone got her sorted today. Turned of that some water had got into one of the connections on the loom that powered the crank shaft position sensor, causing it to short and blow it out. Connected it all back up and it fired up first time.
Thanks for all your concern, she lives to fight another day!

No more clio's for me!
Hope you get it sorted...mine will be in pieces tomorrow, trying to disect the coil pack! Otherwise i'm pushing it down the road and calling the AA. :(

Renault Clio 16v
i really should get breakdown cover. i've probably paid three times more than what it costs getting towed home by a private company !!!