ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

DCi 100
Re: someph-ing different...........

Apart from the couple of stains on your drivers bucket, your interior looks clean as fook!

Got any better pics of the flocked dash? And maybe a hi res 3/4 front shot? :) Pweasee

I love this, the only thing that would improve it slightly and this is only imo mate.

But i would love to have the same material on the dash as the gaitor and door cards, The flock material has a slight shine to it, where as the other material didn't appear to ?

But this is only a personal preference.:hail:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Not bad that!

Link??

http://www.justmatz.com/ - that price was for just the 2 fronts chap.

Hoovering the seats ftfw.

On a bit of a more positive note.

I have seen this car (mainly in the rear view mirror, eh neil??) and in all honesty, it is one of the Nicest 172/182s on the site.

Attention to detail is awesome.

i am not hoovering the seats at 8am on a workday morning....lol...thats a bit anal

thanks for the kudos though dan, do appreciate it,

It's a great ride inside too, shame about the driver.

meh...

get that handbrake handle taken off sanded lightly n sprayed with some acrilic paint in black

thats not a bad idea, may look into that

Apart from the couple of stains on your drivers bucket, your interior looks clean as fook!

Got any better pics of the flocked dash? And maybe a hi res 3/4 front shot? :) Pweasee

no stains, i think that was just some moisture...they are spankly
any decent pics i should have are in this thread, sorry i don't keep anymore pics on my computer

I love this, the only thing that would improve it slightly and this is only imo mate.

But i would love to have the same material on the dash as the gaitor and door cards, The flock material has a slight shine to it, where as the other material didn't appear to ?

But this is only a personal preference.:hail:

know what you mean, but the flocking has a purpose rather than look good.....perhaps i should have gone for the bright yellow flock...lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Spent the day at Powerstation in Tewksbury today, really nice location and the guys are awesome down there.

had a very good day and learnt alot, the car went on the rollers several times and i have lots of figures but i cannot post these yet, or tell you what they are for, this will come in time...

below are some shots i sneaked

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

and finally a picture i sneaked from the photographer Micheal Whitestone that was shooting for us today, cracking image imo...

IMG_8330.jpg

enjoy...

Like this car a lot Neil. The interior is just superb. FCS the place to see it?

Jamie

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol. Thought Neil had found his taste once again! You should sell the black wheels to Taylor! ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol.....how bout....no

Like this car a lot Neil. The interior is just superb. FCS the place to see it?

Jamie

i wish it was, gutted, as with every other weekend this year it appears i have a stag do that weekend

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Nice mate...........niiiiiiiiice. ftfhnw stuff!

340i

Different air filter set-up's???

I think the last photo gives it away ;)

Looking good as always Neil

Nice project m8, having a quick read here at work :)

As I said Monday, really like what you did with spraying the rear, Im aiming to do the same to mine :)

Just had a brief nosey through the last few pages, car has certainly changed a lot over time. Liking most of what you've done, but loving that you've gone completely in your own direction with it.

How is it on track? For me it would be getting to that point where time/money spent on it would make me a bit apprehensive about thrashing it on circuit!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Just had a brief nosey through the last few pages, car has certainly changed a lot over time. Liking most of what you've done, but loving that you've gone completely in your own direction with it.

How is it on track? For me it would be getting to that point where time/money spent on it would make me a bit apprehensive about thrashing it on circuit!

as jay said...lol...just not had time etc etc etc..could make endless excuses

i must admit its far nicer to drive on the wolfrace than the images but for everyday looks i love the image wheels...

i have had the wolfrace on for the past few days now and am proper loving pushing it......i think i will be doing bedford later this year...

as for worrying about it, it was built to be used mate...that it will be, it isn't a show car and i am not going to leave it at home in the garage...lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

^^^ lol

just ordered 2 new rear wheel bearings so i can fit my new ebc grooved discs and pads

gsf part number - R41304

Qashcow

am liking the no bonnet look, clean engine bay and keeping it empty would look great on the road, MOT and police would be a problem lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lookin forward to seein it and your cute face in a few wks!xx

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukaskew
How is it on track?

LoL @ the image of freebone 'on track'-Ive been in with him when he span out on a straight braking too hard...ffs @ letting him out in this now!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i have been told that the cup alternator bracket is the same as what can be found on a laguna 1.8

i will be sourcing one when back from scottydogland

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

thread has been a bit stagnent of recent

brakes should go on next week when bearings turn up,

just ordered catcam 428's

got to remove alternator bracket from a car in a scrappy when get down there.....

got to organise a major service where the air con will go, the cams will go in and the relevant bits will be done

pre- thinking whats next too

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

excellent.... we must meet up soon :)

agreed ^^^^, you'll have to give me a heads up about an eu mania meet at ace....

got a large package arrive for me today, started assembly of it.....looks awesome, lots will hate it but i don't care, it serves a purpose...

brakes to go on this week i hope

2000 clio 1.2 sport

lovely clio
I know this is probanly a stupid question but what is the name off the alloys in the first pic on the first page?

Thanks
Joey

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

Interested to see what you make of the cams when fitted