ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Flamers replacement - Mini Cooper S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
God I hope it's a 182 because if you've bought another flamer I think an intervention is required.

Although they can be a ball ache... you know them so so well and they're great cars. I think a 182FF in decent nick is a great used buy just now.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ach fuckit, I've already said on FB. Deposit placed and train booked, getting this on Friday.

8087D84F-CA6E-46D0-BE05-09E4866FF52E_zpss37vxp5x.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
God I hope it's a 182 because if you've bought another flamer I think an intervention is required.

Although they can be a ball ache... you know them so so well and they're great cars. I think a 182FF in decent nick is a great used buy just now.

I did enquire about a flamer! But tbh I wasn't too fussed about it this time. Whereas I really wanted RB!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Badly needs cupped 182 alloys, I've never thought silver works with rb

Top Nick though!

I've also never got the mini thing, my mrs has an r56 and its handling is weird , seems to tram line like f**k, oh and it rattles as bad as any Clio I've had :(

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
cant remember the last time i saw a racing blue 182 on the road. really suits them imo. look forward to seeing it at knockhill this year.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the bought a mini didnt like it club.

I'm at Platinum membership as I kindly modded mine for the next owner before selling it on at a loss :coldsweat:

Like that Clio!

Glad I'm only in the bronze club! Spent about £180 on it so it's not the end of the world.

Cheers all, really looking forward to getting it, it'll be odd having a Clio with cruise! It's pretty much the perfect spec for me, cruise, cup alt setup and no auto wipers! Set of xenons might find their way onto it in good time

Glad I'm only in the bronze club! Spent about £180 on it so it's not the end of the world.

Cheers all, really looking forward to getting it, it'll be odd having a Clio with cruise! It's pretty much the perfect spec for me, cruise, cup alt setup and no auto wipers! Set of xenons might find their way onto it in good time
So no aircon?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love RB!!!! Wheels really don't work. I think I saw an RB on Anthracite F1s before and they looked good?

Don't put TDs on it...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I always fancied anthracite 2118's on mine and some lows with coilovers to suit the 15's.

I remember seeing a 172 on willy wheels though and looked good. Just need good lows to pull off 15's. Nice motor mate, RB is the best on a 182 imo.