ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Daniel, if you get another. Get an STI. My last blob eye sti was by far the best impreza I've owned and was circa 400 bhp. Well worth the extra money if you can.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's very you.

I think you should know by now, I don't give a fcuk what people think of me. As long as I like it, that's all that matters!

i looked at at that but I heard the arch rust can be expensive to put right?

Providing it's just the arches, I can't see it costing a lot. If it's made it inside the arch and there are deep rot issues, then yes it will cost big.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I love bugeyes. They're good looking in the same way an English bull terrier is good looking.

Don't ever compare the two again! Lol

I agree some bug eyes can look good, but most don't. As for blob eyes and classics......they look great

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I i love that Dan. Perfect colour. Glad you're enjoying it!

That Wagon is very cool though!

If I didn't need an estate, I would be coming to Bristol to buy that tomorrow! Super cheap for the spec! The wagon I went to see today was standard, needed 4 new tyres, discs all round, and was due an oil service, belts done 2011. He wouldn't take less than £4250!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Belts are cheap to change on these aren't they? Compared to the clios of course

RB Clio 182
I absolutely love blobeye imprezas, yours looks nice Daniel, a swap for my mint 182 plus £500 your way? (Mine was up for sale for £3350)

In my dreams i know.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I absolutely love blobeye imprezas, yours looks nice Daniel, a swap for my mint 182 plus £500 your way? (Mine was up for sale for £3350)

In my dreams i know.

Yeah that's not going to happen i'm afraid. Unless its a sub 30k, ff racing blue/liquid yellow with recaros.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely car mate but Arctic Blue just looks so normal. All the other colours work so well on the 182.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My offer to Daniel.

My car plus the money for yours.

Free cycle??

That depends how you value your car mate. If you just had cash, i'd do the car and bike at £4400. And it's £2000 worth of bike and accessories, at least.

Inferno 225 cup
That depends how you value your car mate. If you just had cash, i'd do the car and bike at £4400. And it's £2000 worth of bike and accessories, at least.

f**k me!!!! The only money I have is enough to get by after paying wedding/holiday etc.

I'm actually proper gutted now :(